UK's AXM Magazine: The Naked Issue

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, you are invited to read (or rather just see) the scanned photos from the Axm Magazine published on Sept 2007. It's all about Nakedness (Male photos of course!).

Again, sorry for some of the words if you can't understand..they're in my native language! :p

Enjoy!

Click here.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You always post things that take me back, Lee!

I will always love AXM because they once published a feature on "How to know when your relationship is over" and one of the models used was my lovely Kevin. This was years ago. He was the perfect boy that I adored from afar in my gym in Manchester. He was polite but clearly not interested in me, but oh god I worshipped him! And then he was on the cover of this magazine, and it has never left my wall since.

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi lvsxy, so you used to live in Manchester, England? You like it? We did too but missing cambridge so much that's why we moved back down south :)

Anyway, isn't that just the way of the world..the one that we really fancy, not interested in us and the ones that we DON'T fancy, are so into us...:) I wonder which issue this guy was on... I'd like to see!!! :)

Take care you!