unapproachable

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. If he was underage, why not just ban him for that? Why the phoney "racism" smokescreen?

The problem wasn't so much that he was annoying - hey, just another dead skunk in the road, read around him - but that he was so obtuse, to the point that he couldn't distinguish an ordinary grabass thread from a genuine support thread. They really can't be handled in the same manner, and doing so is bound to be disruptive. Banning him for that would have been sufficient for me.

This is all assuming there really is a "Vestigial". Some of his posts had that random phrase generator quality, like those programs which write complaint letters or abstracts of phoney academic papers.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm. If he was underage, why not just ban him for that? Why the phoney "racism" smokescreen?

The problem wasn't so much that he was annoying - hey, just another dead skunk in the road, read around him - but that he was so obtuse, to the point that he couldn't distinguish an ordinary grabass thread from a genuine support thread. They really can't be handled in the same manner, and doing so is bound to be disruptive. Banning him for that would have been sufficient for me.

This is all assuming there really is a "Vestigial". Some of his posts had that random phrase generator quality, like those programs which write complaint letters or abstracts of phoney academic papers.
WOW! I think you just made the best argument for his banishment that I've read thus far. Well put!

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's interesting, because the most racist comments I've seen are was the anti-American sentiment to which I was responding

Well I'm 'anti-American' in many ways and I are one.

The people here who have taken offense at Vestigial's posts(no appreciation of irony perhaps) should just not read them then. It is those who have been rude to him that have behaved egregously.

I've been intending to suggest that he do a blog somewhere under his own control, I would like to read more.

I don't see anything in any posted post that would make me even suppose that banning would be considered.

The reasons for doing this need to be presented by the moderators and justified.