Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner has a PA piercing, but has rarely worn it since we met (it doesn't do much for me). I don't know whether PAs are more common among cut or uncut guys. I don't know why it would matter; my partner is intact though.

One key difference I've noticed from the numerous PA'ed guys I've been with is that the PA piercing is always made on one side or the other of the frenulum of intact guys, and right through the middle on circumcised guys. The reason is fairly obvious; there is a simple artery running through the frenulum, and it would bleed like a mutha if you pierced there. Most American guys have been circumcised at birth and in many (or most) cases, the frenulum is completely ablated at that time. So, no problem punching a hole at 6:00, directly under the meatus.

rytheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
see gallery. I love mine, though I found the recovery pretty painful. And bleeding was pretty bad, my entire glove was full the day after. I have had a few issues with irritation of my frenulum, but nothin enough to make me regret my decision.
Completely worth it!

Reactions: deleted1027653

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutaly bang on the money there bud.

Mine was done to the left, but was somehow changed over when I torn my frenulum (Was NOT caused by the PA BTW) when I went in for a frenuoplasty (Still being treated as the OP was completaly botched by the CUNTsultant :mad:).

Been pierced for about 3.5 years now and absolutaly love it, and the GF loves it too :biggrin1:

My partner has a PA piercing, but has rarely worn it since we met (it doesn't do much for me). I don't know whether PAs are more common among cut or uncut guys. I don't know why it would matter; my partner is intact though.

One key difference I've noticed from the numerous PA'ed guys I've been with is that the PA piercing is always made on one side or the other of the frenulum of intact guys, and right through the middle on circumcised guys. The reason is fairly obvious; there is a simple artery running through the frenulum, and it would bleed like a mutha if you pierced there. Most American guys have been circumcised at birth and in many (or most) cases, the frenulum is completely ablated at that time. So, no problem punching a hole at 6:00, directly under the meatus.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love mine, i did mine myself. Seems to me a piercing too big in guage to fit in someones mouth REALLY defeats the purpose.

I was afraid to do the vertical one myself, but i thought even if i got it professionally done, when hard the skin would pull and look deformed when soft.

And stories of dick jewelry getting caught on someones tongue jewelry?

Haha

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears that the only people that do not like genital piercings are those who have no experienced them. That's okay though. Life is a learning process. I've got a 2 gauge PA and love it as much as my lady friends do. Pain? not a bit. Enjoyment? Do you have to ask? If so try it, you'll like it!!

alatinogrowsinbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to the guys who have gotten a pa while being uncut, did you lose any sensation. I am considering getting it but i am uber sensitive and dont want to lose that. Similarly how long did it take for you to be able to have sex or masturbate

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to the guys who have gotten a pa while being uncut, did you lose any sensation. I am considering getting it but i am uber sensitive and dont want to lose that. Similarly how long did it take for you to be able to have sex or masturbate

I didn't lose any sensitivity. Infact, very much the opposite! The ring moving around in my bell end during sex gives me amazing sensations.

You have to be patient during the healing process. I waited a week before I masturbated (my first PA orgasm blew me away!) but I couldn't have penetrative sex with my PA until I was a 6g (4mm) because of the 'cheese wire effect'.

I was pierced with a 10g ring on March 15th 2008
Stretched to 8g on May 31st 2008
Stretched to 6g on June 13th 2008
Stretched to 4g on June 29th 2008
Stretched to 2g on July 16th 2008
Stretched to 1g on July 20th 2008
Stretched to 0g on August 3rd 2008
Stretched to 00g on October 14th 2008

I don't intend to stretch any bigger but all I can say is that bareback sex (with my longterm boyfriend) with my 00g (10mm) ring is AWESOME!!:biggrin1:
Most importantly, he loves it to!!:wink:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
see gallery. I love mine, though I found the recovery pretty painful. And bleeding was pretty bad, my entire glove was full the day after. I have had a few issues with irritation of my frenulum, but nothin enough to make me regret my decision.
Completely worth it!

Great, great everything!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to say Jonny that 00 PA is totally hot as are you're pictures.
Your boyfriend is very lucky to have that big dick with the fat horse
going in him. I know the sex is fantastic!
Mr. Ed had the same kind of PA and the same gauge.
Unfortunately for him he stretched it too fast and it popped out in my hand!
You don't lose any sensitivity and I thought he gained a bit.
The sex with the PA is fabulous! I like feeling that cool metal inside me as I'm sure you're bf does!
Well done and it looks awesome J.J.!
cigarbabe:saevil: