Uncuts do it better!!

D_biuyouyh

Experimental Member
Media
Well am bias am uncut and all i hear from women is that sex is better. Makes sense since men are naturally born like this it would provide the best sex. What you guys think

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think uncut cocks slip in my ass a bit easier and sometimes feel a bit better when the lube is drying out cuz there's less friction with all that loose skin.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All I hear from women is my penis isn't as scary looking and I last longer because my nerve endings are damaged and I can't feel shit!

:p

The former is subjective, though circumcision does make the hygiene easier. But the former is very true - the head gets less sensitive over time compared to an uncut head. (not always a good thing though!)

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am probably a bit different to most as I was circumcised late 20s after a operation to reduce curve, it was hard at first not as sensitive as I used to be due to nerve damage but got used to it and even regained some of the sensitivity. My partner doesn't mind me either way and I have to say that I do last longer than I used to. Circumcision wasn't too tight so the skin still has some movement when I am hard which is good.

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The former is subjective, though circumcision does make the hygiene easier. But the former is very true - the head gets less sensitive over time compared to an uncut head. (not always a good thing though!)

That is true, very true. My head is very sensitive, and the fact I have rather long foreskin that pretty much covers my whole head unless im hard makes it all the more sensitive.

Just cleaning it sends shivers up my spine.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I am probably a bit different to most as I was circumcised late 20s after a operation to reduce curve, it was hard at first not as sensitive as I used to be due to nerve damage but got used to it and even regained some of the sensitivity. My partner doesn't mind me either way and I have to say that I do last longer than I used to. Circumcision wasn't too tight so the skin still has some movement when I am hard which is good.

Just a question a bit off topic - why should a circumcision reduce a curve ? What sort of a curve ?

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife tells me that when I am fucking her she can feel the foreskin sliding back and forth, which adds to the pleasure. She says that it is much more pleasureable to be fucked by a man with a foreskin, than one without. She is able to compare her experience of me fucking her with the several other guys who fucked her before me, all of whom were cut.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My thought is that one tends to love the guy and whatever he brings to the sweet communion of sexual coupling will be great whether he has a foreskin or not. Yet, I have to admit that I did enjoy my own foreskin and the foreskins of my three partners who were all uncut.

I do wish that more parents today would think before they akpprove of any boy babies being mutilated by circumcision. Let the little guy make that decision himself .

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As it s standard in my country, I'm uncut. Approx 90% are uncut.
Some men who re uncut, are claiming to be the best in sex, like you, only because they are not circumcized.
And other who re cut, claiming to be the best, because they can last longer.
All non sense.
The best sex you ll have if there is a fysical and mental click.
And when there 's only a fysical attraction, the uncut/cut will be still a minor factor.

D_biuyouyh

Experimental Member
Media
Am just saying cuz am usually the first uncut guy they have been with and they all say the same thing and even when they ask there girlfriends about and who have been with uncut all give each other high fives and giggle like lil girls from what am told. I use to be very shy about it kinds am a lil still cuz am always the first uncut but am use too it now. And U.S 9/10 GUYS are cut. And uncut gets looked down on like ur a weirdo. Plus looks funny when your not big and most do have ugly skins lol

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see where you are coming from. However, I'm sorry there was a need to reduce a curve...why is that? Penises are not always perfectly straight :confused:

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it provides a better seal and keeps the lubricunt in the cunt...:biggrin1:
the whole circumsion thing is bs. the skin has been used for development of artificial skin for decades. it is not thrown away. another medical industry scam...

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Snuffalufagus 55 up, 13 down

buy snuffalufagus mugs, tshirts and magnets
1. A cute creature with a large floppy nose from the television show Sesame Street

2. A limp penis with a very large foreskin, resembling a Snuffalufagus' large nose.
1. Isn't that cute
2. That thing is hideous, yet... still kind of cute in a sick kind of way

Adaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I was uncut... if only for aesthetic reasons. More personal comfort than anything else.

cut as a baby, sad panda... though I don't believe cuts or uncuts do whatever better. I just want to be uncut for myself.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a question a bit off topic - why should a circumcision reduce a curve ? What sort of a curve ?

I used to have a moderate curve down and to the left, the skin is fully retracted down the shaft of the penis and small segments are cut out of the shaft on the long side of the curve. These cuts are then stitched together to straighten the penis. Skin is then re secured and foreskin is removed due to some sort of post op concern with stitching the skin back into place.