Under Armour Underwear

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recently purchased a pair of Under Armour boxer briefs and so far, I really like them. They are very much like compression shorts or other workout wear and are very silky and sleek---feels fantastic on my skin. The material is very breathable and light and gives a bit of a sensation of wearing nothing at all while still providing full support and keeping everything “locked down” in the right ways (a necessity for my job). Perhaps it’s the way they fit my particular body, but they are very comfortable and supportive without feeling restrictive. Plus, the fact that the material is so thin and “open” makes me more “aware” of my equipment all day, and that’s a fun experience as well, I must admit. :wink:

The fabric seems very resilient and doesn’t seem at all in danger of wearing out or stretching out of shape as boxer briefs sometimes do.

Drawbacks? I’ve found two, both of them completely unexpected.

First of all, I’ve discovered that, since the material is so smooth and slick, my dress shirts tend to slide very easily up as I move around during the day, so I constantly have to tuck it back into place over the course of the day. That doesn’t happen with cotton underwear.

The second one is more of a potential drawback. The moisture-wicking quality of the fabric is really cool I must admit (I feel it when I slide them on after a shower), but it also necessitates that I am careful to shake off thoroughly after I urinate, if you know what I mean (and I suspect you do). :rolleyes:

Other than those little quibbles, I really like them. Anyone else tried these? How do they hold up over time? Any caveats to share?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The only thing I can relate to is "the shake it off" part. It's the biggest reason why I don't like boxers or freeballin'. "I always have a little extra no matter what. When I'm not yoked down I piss all day. Tried it twice, never again."

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
The only thing I can relate to is "the shake it off" part. It's the biggest reason why I don't like boxers or freeballin'. "I always have a little extra no matter what. When I'm not yoked down I piss all day. Tried it twice, never again."

yeah, even moreso if you're uncut...but the undies sound nice. who makes em and where can they be found?

Pappy

Media
I've tried them but couldn't find a size that fit just right. If the fit the waist then there wasn't enough package room. Get enough package room then they were too big in the waist. So I went back to boxers until I found the Merona No-Fly briefs, support with plenty of room.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Jockey Next To Nothing Boxer briefs has that same silky, naked effect, although they are less restrictive. This actually tends to be a problem for me--the sexy feel is too much of a turn-on for me. A real delicate line for me between comfort and my need for restraint and support. Hmmm. Those sound good Steve. Thanks for sharing.

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
I've worn these but only when i play soccer i personally think they would be too uncomfortable for daily use, not enough room for everything. they do do a good job at holding everything in place though for when playing soccer

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
like UA shirts better than underwear. their boxer briefs are a bit too tight. think their mock turtleneck under a football jersey looks right nice. ;)

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pappy said:
I've tried them but couldn't find a size that fit just right. If the fit the waist then there wasn't enough package room. Get enough package room then they were too big in the waist. So I went back to boxers until I found the Merona No-Fly briefs, support with plenty of room.

This sort of thing is so different from person to person, isn't it? Bear-types (groan) like myself tend to need some waist room anyway, so maybe that's why the Under Armour seem to fit me pretty well for package as well.

I tried a pair of the Merona no-fly trunks awhile back but they were just too tight and uncomfortable in every way. Just Friday, though, I found that the Merona boxer briefs suit me well--comfortable, breathable, fitted. A nice match for me.

Thanks for the suggestion, Pappy.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
steve319 said:
This sort of thing is so different from person to person, isn't it? Bear-types (groan) like myself tend to need some waist room anyway, so maybe that's why the Under Armour seem to fit me pretty well for package as well.

I tried a pair of the Merona no-fly trunks awhile back but they were just too tight and uncomfortable in every way. Just Friday, though, I found that the Merona boxer briefs suit me well--comfortable, breathable, fitted. A nice match for me.

Thanks for the suggestion, Pappy.

No need to groan. I have tried several different types pof underwear as well (Including Merona briefs) and have found that Jockey Midway Boxer Briefs to be the best for me. As Steve319 sadi, the fit issue is SO individual.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
steve319 said:
I really like them. Anyone else tried these?
I have not tried them yet ...but they really do sound like something I would love. My current favorite pair of boxer brief would be Undergear® Microfiber Contour® Boxer .
:tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those Undergear garments--from the catalogue I read-- give you lift in the ass and in the bulge and I really don't need any of that on my end. My ass is already quite big enough, thank you very much! ;-)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue:
Lex said:
Those Undergear garments--from the catalogue I read-- give you lift in the ass and in the bulge and I really don't need any of that on my end. My ass is already quite big enough, thank you very much! ;-)
:dance: Well some of us need a little help in the ass...any lifting on my end is helpfull.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pappy said:
Baby ain't a damn thing wrong with your ass, not a thing!!!
Well...I can tell you it looks much better out of clothes. Once the pants go on, it all goes to visit that place known as ...
NO-ASS-AT-ALL....:mad:

However with that said, I am very glad you like my ass...:tongue: