Underwear breaking penis.

Willi7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So today my penis broke my underwear right down the front. Has this ever happened to any of you? Because I know the underwear is a little tight aroung my penis but I never thought it could break it.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, cool thread! I actually had the same thing happen to me once. Like the OP, the undies were old and worn a bit thin. I got a boner, and the front ripped wide open. Good thing I had pants on overtop! LOL. It would be worse with a speedo on the beach, unless it was a clothing optional beach!

Oh, and sorry, ripping fabric yes, but no "boing" sound effect. I suppose I have to try again now with my oldest undies, and keep a microphone handy...

Willi7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well these were new so idk what was up with them. I know they're a really bright blue...They broke right over the bulge so I think it happened when I had an erection. And my laptop seems to not want me to download it so i'll work on it and when i can i'll get it online.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It would be great if it was accompanied by the sound of tearing fabric and a boing sound!

Yes Aurthur that would be
by far the best if accompanied by sound and a

BOINGGGggggg!
Hey swede82?
I want to see the cock ripping out of the underwear too!:biggrin1:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never had that happen yet.

Try getting underwear made out of chainmail, since you seem to have a muscular beast of penis. Need to keep that monster under control man. :biggrin: