Used condoms

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever I see a used condom, I sort of get turned on. It could be in alley, a trail, or a sidewalk, I know that someone got f@cked there. Is this just me or does anyone else have this similar turn on?

You are not alone, love to imagine that cock erupting all that cum, fuck it gets me hard

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I used to wander around gay cruising parks, and find used condoms.
It was fun seeing how big the user was, based on how stretched out they were,
how rolled down they were, and how much cum was in them. I also jerked off in
them more than a few times, and once or twice, shoved them up my ass. I know
that sounds really slutty, but at the time, was a huge thrill.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was a kid my friends and I would check out what everyone called "Shady Lane", an old road which dead ended in a woods where a highway had been cut through. It was the nearest lover's lane and there always seemed to be a few used condoms strewn about.

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago there was a spot here in Los Angeles, on the north side of LAX that was somewhat known for night time sexual encounters taking place, mostly straight but some gay one too. I met my best friend there. It was also an area that was great for watching the planes land and takeoff.

I had seen this car drive by on several occasions and they would park in a dirt area where home once stood. They would start in the car then turn in the interior lights on and get out and get a blanket out of the trunk and go out into the field and continue.

One day I saw them drive by about sunset and had a better chance to see them. They parked in their usual spot and I got a better look at both of them through my binoculars. He had long blond hair and that’s all I need to see.

The next time they were there was nighttime and they parked and started their sexual routine. I kept watching and then the interior lights came on. They both got out of the car naked, him with a big boner being light by the interior light. He got the blanket out of the trunk and off they went. It was an overcast night and with the reflection of the city lights you could sort of see they were fucking. When they finish they ran back to the car and you could see them getting dressed, and they drove away.

I got out of my car with a flashlight and walked to the area where they had been fucking. Looking around I soon found a cum filled condom hanging on the edge of a bush. Since I was already hard I decided to smell the load he had deposited, and soon I was depositing my load in the same condom with his.

One other time I didn’t find the condom but another time I did and used his cum to stroke my load out. I really wanted to taste his juice but that was just a little gross.

spermeater

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my name is eric. i live in york, pennsylvania, and i'm a "CUMSLUT". i too have collected used condoms in back alleys or wherever i figure guys go to fuck or get head. what i'm looking for is a true SPERM DONOR". a guy that shoots big loads and would be willing to sell the sperm to me. anonymous cum is the biggest turn on for me. as i love to eat it & put it up in my sweet little ass. if your a guy that jacks off a lot and would be willing to sell me your cum, please contact me @ hoeizdown@gmail.com
serious donors only-no bullshyt!

eric

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my name is eric. i live in york, pennsylvania, and i'm a "CUMSLUT". i too have collected used condoms in back alleys or wherever i figure guys go to fuck or get head. what i'm looking for is a true SPERM DONOR". a guy that shoots big loads and would be willing to sell the sperm to me. anonymous cum is the biggest turn on for me. as i love to eat it & put it up in my sweet little ass. if your a guy that jacks off a lot and would be willing to sell me your cum, please contact me @ hoeizdown@gmail.com
serious donors only-no bullshyt!

eric
not sure how I'd explain on the export docket "find enclosed one cum packet - full", alas by the time it got to you it would have changed consistency....

Tweeders

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a buddy living with me I was attracted to, him and his girlfriend went at it all the time. We literally shared a room. After he moved out i was cleaning up and found a pile of used rubbers under his bed. It was so gross but made me so hot knowing his cock had been in them and that it was his cum in them.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growing up me and my mates used to walk along the canal and under one of the bridges was where they guys took the prostitutes so there were always "johnnies" on the ground, best was to find one that hadn't been knotted and with a stick get it to drip the cum out before throwing the rubber into the canal, Always good sport and while at that time didn't get a woody it was fun to know a guy had worn one on his cock while fucking

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work in a hotel as an assistant manager. Part of my job was to check the guest rooms after they had left to help housekeeping prioritize which rooms needed the most attention, etc. A few times I went into guest bathrooms and would see the condom wrapper lying in the wastebasket or on the floor by it. A couple of times I could see the "ring" of the rubber sticking out, wrapped in a piece of tp and I would take it out. If it was tied off I would untie it, blow some air into it (to inflate it) and breathe in the heady smell of the man's cum - that unmistakable elixir. Once, because I knew the guy that had stayed in the room (he was HOT!), I actually took the filled condom and put it in my pocket. I got home, had a glass of wine, got naked and drizzled the load all over my chest and belly - as if he had cum on me. So frickin' hot!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work in a hotel as an assistant manager. Part of my job was to check the guest rooms after they had left to help housekeeping prioritize which rooms needed the most attention, etc. A few times I went into guest bathrooms and would see the condom wrapper lying in the wastebasket or on the floor by it. A couple of times I could see the "ring" of the rubber sticking out, wrapped in a piece of tp and I would take it out. If it was tied off I would untie it, blow some air into it (to inflate it) and breathe in the heady smell of the man's cum - that unmistakable elixir. Once, because I knew the guy that had stayed in the room (he was HOT!), I actually took the filled condom and put it in my pocket. I got home, had a glass of wine, got naked and drizzled the load all over my chest and belly - as if he had cum on me. So frickin' hot!
got me so horny, never thought of I dilute, must try that

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to wander around gay cruising parks, and find used condoms.
It was fun seeing how big the user was, based on how stretched out they were,
how rolled down they were, and how much cum was in them. I also jerked off in
them more than a few times, and once or twice, shoved them up my ass. I know
that sounds really slutty, but at the time, was a huge thrill.

I agree with this

A_michael90

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My roommate likes using condoms when he jerks off every so often. So every few days I'll check his room when he leaves for work and I've been lucky enough a few times to get a fresh load in one. I'd hurry back to my room and strip down. A few times I'd slide the condom as best as I could onto my dick and jerk off into it as well. I'd love thinking that his cum was my lube and I'd finish into it mixing my juices with his And sometimes I'd just let the cum roll out and just jerk off using the cum as lube. And a few times I'd pour a bit into my mouth so I could taste him. It always sent me right over the edge and I'd finish in no time. Next time I find one, I'll post pictures :)

My roommate likes using condoms when he jerks off every so often. So every few days I'll check his room when he leaves for work and I've been lucky enough a few times to get a fresh load in one. I'd hurry back to my room and strip down. A few times I'd slide the condom as best as I could onto my dick and jerk off into it as well. I'd love thinking that his cum was my lube and I'd finish into it mixing my juices with his And sometimes I'd just let the cum roll out and just jerk off using the cum as lube. And a few times I'd pour a bit into my mouth so I could taste him. It always sent me right over the edge and I'd finish in no time. Next time I find one, I'll post pictures :)

This is hot!