vacu-tech help

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by socalanfmodel, Aug 1, 2010.

1. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    I'm looking to purchasing a Vacutech pump but wanted to ask a few questions. Has anyone here purchased a vacutech pump? If so what are your results like? Do you have any pictures from before and after that you could share? Suggestions on your pumping, how long and how many times a day do you usually pump for.

Thanks any help would be appreciated. :D

If you've used this but found another product better let me know too

2. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I have not purchased from vacutech, but they have an excellent reputation.

LA Pump lapdist.com makes quality gear too.

I haven't pumped in a while but when I do, it is something like this.

2.5 to 4 HG pressure
    2 or 3 sets of 15 minutes, coming out of the pump and stroking to erection between sets

If you are just starting out, try 5 minutes the first time, low pressure say 2.5HG. Then add a minute the next day you pump. Work up to ten minutes. Then start building up your second set. Hope that makes sense.

Best of luck, I find pumping very very relaxing!

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've purchased from vacutech and LAP.

I personally went with a Long steel trigger pump from LAP Dist. and the tubes from Vacutech
    Either company is a good start.
    Measurement before you order is critical. I find Vacutech's size chart to be one size too big, but everyone is different.
    Go with a Flared tube to start out with. Thick wall is for later, when you get used to pumping.
    Deepdish has the method correct. High Vacuum will only create damage.
    It is relaxing, but also remember - it takes TIME. You will not see permanent results overnight. It takes many months for folks to start seeing improvement.

4. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, where were you hiding that brain of yours - and I did not see it until NOW?! Yes, listen to Deepdish and Rikter8 - they make sense. :D

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

VacuTech is one of the best in the business and they are or were really great people. I have equipment from them that dates back to when they first offered the thick wall cylinders. Both Gary Griffin and I tested these out and if one had subscribed to the publications under his ownership in the late 1980's to early 1990's you would have found those reviews in what was entitled "P.P.Q" or Penis Power Quarterly which was a newsletter.

The one thing I would advocate is to first assess the shape of your penis if yours tends to go towards round order round thick wall cylinders. If your penis is one of those which is more flattened and becomes wider in the center of the shaft on erection they have specialty cylinders for that too. Their metal pumps are excellent, but originate from the automotive repair tool industry and can on occasion be purchased more cheaply from those kinds of sources.

They are great and my experience was that they backed their products. The fact that I am still using the same ones might also tend to indicate something as well.

6. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They can be found in most chain auto parts outlet stores. Look for the Mightyvac II and Mightyvac Mini. Essentially the same exact thing at like half the price in dead mice. I have both a plastic and metal body Mightyvac bought around the same time, one with a brake bleeder kit that has a nifty fluid separator if you're into hydro pumping. Neither one has had to use the rebuild kit I purchased that services both types. (The wear out "soft parts" are pretty much the same in both pumps. Flapper valves, Viton rubber pump seal, etc.)

7. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Harbor Freight Tools has a very good brass pump with gauge. They seem to have stores just about everywhere in the US.

Look for the "Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit".

That's what I have. It is excellent. It is around 25.00, apparently the same as the LapDist pump. You will still need to get the male connector from Lapdist that connects to the female connector on the cylinder. Maybe get some hose too.

#7 DeepDish, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  8. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    thanks guys its a lot of good information that I can put to use. I plan on buying my pump in a few days and will let you all know how it goes. If there is any more information keep it coming!

9. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    Another question, I'm 5inches to 5.25 inches in width I measured at the base per Vacutech's instructions and it says to get the 2"x9" I know Rikter8 says they run a size too big, so what would be the best size. Should I get the 2x9, I know having the scrotum sucked in isn't a good thing and definitely don't want that.

Sorry just trying to make sure everything is perfect! :D

10. StudUgly

StudUgly New Member

Albums:
    2x9 is way too big for you. Vacu-tech is notorious for inaccurate measurements. Always get a size smaller than what they recommend or you'll be stuck with a tube that sucks your scrotum in and make it very very difficult and painful.

Also, I highly recommend getting a thickwall cylinder over flared every time. You will like it much more.

I recommend:
    Penis Enlargement Vacuum Cylinders by Thickwall Cylinders - Vacuum Pumps for cock and balls enlargement, rosebuds and nipples.
    as they are cheaper than Vacu-tech, but the same exact quality. I know because I've used Vacu-tech products for many many years and, of course, ordered what they recommended and it was too big.

Don't be cheap and get the MightyVac or whatever it's called. You pay for the cheap quality and you'll be disappointed. For the thickwall cylinder alone, you'll looking at about 80.00. Get a pump with an air release trigger and gauge so you can monitor the pressure. So, expect to pay about 130-140 for a real good solid kit that's well made and will last.

Here's how you measure accurately so you don't fuck yourself over by measuring wrong. Take a sheet of paper and wrap it around the midsection of your shaft while you're squeezing it (should be the widest part), mark it, unfold the paper and measure the length. If you're a solid 5.25"-5.5" girth, order a 1.5" by 9 thickwall and you'll be allllllll set for a long time. If you're between 5.5"-6.0", a 1.75" by 9 thickwall will be a great fit. It took me a few trials and wasted money to get the right size so this is solid advice.

One more thing, if you're cut, that'll be most ideal for pumping. If you're uncut, you're going to get what they call the donut effect which is when lymph build up gets trapped at the foreskin area...not too pleasant. But that's also because of excessive pumping, aka you've pumped too long during one session so just ease off and let the fluid disperse over a few hours. I know all this because I was uncut up until age 27, now 29. Pumping while being cut is much better and the effects look better (no donut effect).

I'm about 5.4"-5.6" girth (depending on how hard the squeeze/erection is) and I'm very comfortable with a 1.5" by 8". I didn't get the 9" because I figured 8" is enough and I wouldn't reach the top, but I'm slowly reaching the top so I'll have to get another one...maybe.

Hope that helps you decide.

Update:
    So I went and check it out for you the starter kits:
    http://www.thickwall.co.uk/starterkits.htm
    After conversion, it's about 111 USD which is a solid deal. I think I spent close to 200 alone on the wrong tubes, either wrong in size or wrong in style. Argh.
    These starter kits have the trigger pumps I'm using and looks to be the same as Vacu-tech, but much cheaper. Anyway, enough of me...good luck!

#10 StudUgly, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  11. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    MightyVacII -MITYVAC MV8000 BRAKE BLEEDING KIT | MotoSport

Vacu-Tech - Vacu-Tech - Product Details

I am confused - the only difference between the two is price. I think Vacu-Tech reorientates the meter, easily done yourself with a half twist. Oh, and they paint a green line in the dial face. Hardly worth the extra $40 in "modification". Having *had* a Vacu-Tech pump in the past, I am hard pressed to find a difference between the pumps. Same parts, same plastic, same soft wear parts - A MightyVacII rebuild kit fixes a Vacu-Tech...

Here, a picture is worth a 1000 words...

But O.K. I'll shut up, I did my part already. ;D The Vacu-Tech product seems to be the *old* MightyVacII series - I got one that still works after 10+ years, they are solid whether you get metal OR plastic.

Attached Files:

#11 double_digit, Aug 5, 2010
  12. StudUgly

StudUgly New Member

Albums:
    Well, the MightyVac looks to be pretty similar, but if you factor in the shipping cost and then you have to buy the cylinder from another place, that almost cancels out the savings, you know? Seems like a hassle to me, but if you want to shop around that's all good. I just would rather get it all as a kit from one single place, pay one shipping and that's it.

I personally really like the Vacu-tech pump and the green and red markers. It helps me monitor how much pressure I want to use, etc. It looks like the link I gave (that UK starter kit) uses the same pump so that's cool...and it's cheaper than Vacu-tech which is pretty overpriced and seems to be going up as their popularity goes up.

13. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Make a green magic marker line at 5" Hg, the red at 7. Done. :D My pump I posted on my edited post above as an attachment is the classic MightyVacII and came complete with kit that included a fluid separator at about $25 from Autozone, on clearance. :D Just want to help point out that there are options. It's trivial to get an extra set of the vacuum couplers that self seal when you remove the tube from the hose to maintain vacuum. That there alone amounts to at least $30 in savings if you order couplings with your spankin' new tube, then purchase 3/8" vinyl tubing and pick up the pump in a local automotive shop. I do not mind and have such patience in these things it is not a bother to me. :D

Are we still cool with one another? :biggrin1:

14. StudUgly

StudUgly New Member

Albums:
    LoL. You clearly got the time to run around and make it work so hey, you're happy and no one is hurt so no problem here. I'm just a bit too lazy to do all that. My argument: Gas prices these days...sigh. :)

15. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Again, a second set of valid points - I am all too happy to agree with you, Sir! Yeah, if it's within your grasp, mechanical abilities and experience, by all means - go with what you know. If you're a total NEWB? Cannot beat having the answers and sweating the details all laid out for you in a kit. As your needs and abilities/experience changes - then also - by all means go forth and play!

16. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys very helpful. I have a bit of measuring and a little deciding to do. ^_^

17. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    Ok thanks @StudUgly I took some of your advice into play. I ordered my pump from thickwall. cost 113 plus that 23~ for international shipping. Either way its saving me about 70 from vacutech. I ordered the 1.5" Hopefully it comes soon (doubt it being that soon considering im in california and its being shipped from england) I'll keep ya all informed. :D

18. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I am a little worried about the 1.5" for you. Seems like it would be pretty tight. I think you might be better with 1.75" so you have room for more expansion/growth. Agree that 2.0 would not be a good fit.

Since you just placed the order I imagine you would still be able to change size if you decide to do so.

Thundersplace.org has a sizing chart developed by the pumping vets that people seem to agree is pretty accurate.

I've attached the graphic, the instructions are:

Attached Files:

#18 DeepDish, Aug 5, 2010
  19. StudUgly

StudUgly New Member

Albums:
    It shouldn't take very long to ship over, you should get it by mid week next week. I'm not a gold member so can't see if you're cut or not, because like I mentioned previously, it does make a big difference. If you're cut, great. Should be all set. If you're uncut, a great method I've found is once you've pulled yourself in the tube, pull the skin from the base out of the tube so the foreskin rolls back. It should be easy since you're lubed up. Then, sprinkle baby powder around the base. This prevents that skin you pulled out from the tube to glide back into the tube. This is a great discovery for me and I think a great tip.

I think 1.5" is a good fit. I can use a 1.75" too, but it doesn't give a great of a pull and seal as the 1.5". You should check out member: Jordan85. He's a personal friend of mine and I got him into pumping. He's well over 6" girth and the 1.75" thickwall is what you see in his photos. It's a great fit. I suggested the 1.75" since the 2" was too big for him (as what the company recommends).

The table doesn't say if it's for thickwall or flared. That's make a big difference. If for thickwall, the table is the exact problem and reason why guys order the wrong size and waste money. Happened to me. Happened to my friend. Happen to tons of other guys I've read about.
    Good luck! :)

#19 StudUgly, Aug 5, 2010
  20. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Ah yeah, now that you mention it, I doubt that chart is for thickwall. Thanks for the info, StudUgly.

Draft saved Draft deleted