Photos & Videos @VampZar_ on twitter

Jackals

Superior Member
Media
It's all teaser either behind a towel or pubic region
His "on soft pic" was behind wet underwear so it clunk on to his outline definitely a scammer
Thank you finally someone said if there's no dick it's not worth it, I wish people knew this before they buy check sources and their socials cause on insta he's basically bragging about how much money he's making on OF not to mention he has his own stacks of money

Jaylentolit

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His "on soft pic" was behind wet underwear so it clunk on to his outline definitely a scammer
can you put the pic in here

FatBoy1999

Sexy Member
Media
I bought a few things from him when he first started and I have bare ass and dick. Don’t know what he does now as I don’t purchase from him anymore since I have his nudes now

cicadadior

Experimental Member
Media
You guys are literally the reason why he’s only doing teasers… He was starting off good until he found out people were trying to leak him… You all are complaining that he’s only doing teasers as if you guys aren’t the problem and the reason why ‍♂️