slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I saved, lightened, and enlarged bb756's pic and I'm certain that ISN'T a finger. It's perpendicular to his thumb and index fingers. It appears to be part of his penis but it's hard to tell for sure.

Cropped pic attached.
Hmm, I don't know. I think it is a finger. If you look closely at the dark part up by his thumb you can make out the bottom and cuticle of a fingernail, which looks to be colored exactly like that on his thumb close by. And I can even make out the shape of another finger behind it.:shrug:

bb756

Sexy Member
Media
I heard a while back that it was part of Vanilla's "ice", and thats what Madonna is staring at. If it is, then he's gotta be pretty big

bri4648

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing him on a talkshow where he pulled down his pants to show a scar and he was wearing a red bikini! Hot!

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know what everone is examining, but what ever it is it still does not look big to me I believe he is a average person. He never carried on about being big when he was on surreal life. in fact the girl from baywatch that was on the show was so busy chasing Ron Jeremy to see his penis. she never mentioned Vanilla Ice as having a big penis.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He looks quite sexy to me...as long as he refrains from rapping!

He did for white rappers what Margaret Thatcher did for female Prime Ministers.

ie; Fuck all