Vegas Spa Cruising

mikester24622

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will be there on the 2nd! Any word on the steam rooms??
I would call them before going if I were you. Just ask them if all their ammenities are up and running. Will save you the trip if they say no. I don’t see the point of going if the steam rooms are both unavailable.

mikester24622

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to be in Vegas at the Wynn this Friday - Sunday (5/3 - 5/5). Is the spa at Wynn/Encore good? Any action?
Honestly I would not expect to find much more than a swimsuit party at Encore. Not a very cruisy spa from my experience. Plus it’s not worth the exorbitant price tag in my opinion.

texdlplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Will be at Mandalay Bay next month 6-16-6.21
Looking to hit the spa a couple of days.
Have had some hot times in the past. mixed crowd times I’ve gone. Jerked with a few straight guys. Just enjoy hanging out naked. Anyone been recently or going around those dates?

chgobrt

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
in Vegas right now for work and a little pleasure. Called Qua yesterday and they are closing every day at 4:00 PM. $105 day pass, three hour max and steam rooms and arctic room are out of action.

Opted to go to Encore as I'd never been there before. $120 day pass, open until 7:00 PM.

It was pretty quiet with about 4 - 6 guys there mid afternoon. One was instantly ready to play and followed me into the steam. It's pretty easy to play there. Sauna is very open and wasn't really hot. Just one attendant on duty that stocked towels from time to time, but other than that, stayed behind the desk.

Couple of guys in shorts came through but obviously pre or post massage and they didn't stay long.

After an hour, another guy joined in the fun, and I got blown in the steam.

Fun afternoon for $120. Checking into the Delano today so will probably try the Bathhouse and maybe go to Imperial tomorrow.

asuitedguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in Vegas right now for work and a little pleasure. Called Qua yesterday and they are closing every day at 4:00 PM. $105 day pass, three hour max and steam rooms and arctic room are out of action.

Opted to go to Encore as I'd never been there before. $120 day pass, open until 7:00 PM.

It was pretty quiet with about 4 - 6 guys there mid afternoon. One was instantly ready to play and followed me into the steam. It's pretty easy to play there. Sauna is very open and wasn't really hot. Just one attendant on duty that stocked towels from time to time, but other than that, stayed behind the desk.

Couple of guys in shorts came through but obviously pre or post massage and they didn't stay long.

Fun afternoon for $120. Checking into the Delano today so will probably try the Bathhouse and maybe go to Imperial tomorrow.
Nice! Some extra details on the action you’re getting would be cool too. Lol

Reactions: jayjaycali

chgobrt

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

The Bathhouse at the Delano was a bust. Nice place and if the right guy walked in, it would be pretty easy to play, but only one older guy in there. A few guys came through pre and post massage and stayed for a few minutes. Saw one guy get into the hot tub with his towel around him. Bizarre.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Will be at Mandalay Bay next month 6-16-6.21
Looking to hit the spa a couple of days.
Have had some hot times in the past. mixed crowd times I’ve gone. Jerked with a few straight guys. Just enjoy hanging out naked. Anyone been recently or going around those dates?
I’ll be there from 6/19 - 6/22 staying at Mandalay and doing the spa each day.

chgobrt

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Spent a few hours at Mandalay Bay spa yesterday (Saturday). Was there early for a 9:00 AM pedicure. Spa opens at 7:00 M, but only one person in there at 8:30 AM, and it was cold.

Late morning picked up a little, but a lot of hefty older guys in long shorts pre and post massage.

Had fun with a mid-50's tanned daddy. He shot his load over my chest. Nice young Asian dude with a rock hard cock came next and I came for the second time over a nice guy from Florida. All in all, not a bad day.

Place is showing some signs of its age, but steam was hot, tubs were hot and plunge was cold. Not real attendant interference other than restocking towels.

Discreetdude0699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any details to share??
Quiet. Steam and Sauna. 4 showers. Deep and private. 2 married guys yesterday. Swimsuit when in jacuzzi but you get towels to wear if you don’t want to swim suit. $40 day pass. Not a huge place and relaxing and wasn’t bad.

Reactions: Yyc1980