Very big soft

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=nudepreston link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=20#31 date=10/08/03 at 11:11:37]
I love to show.  I realize that I'm in the minority here.  But if I could be naked, I would!  (and have many times in the past, and plan more for the future!)

If they don't like it, then they don't have to look at it!!!  
Now go out there and show the world your bulge!   8)
[/quote]

We may be in the minority nudepreston...but you have a lot of company.  I show on purpose...not going to hide it either!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Gubernogin link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=20#39 date=05/03/04 at 18:24:52]
I could never wear my dick flipped back up against my body for two reasons.  The first and most obvious is the bulge it would create.  The second is gravity, hell it won't stay up even in a jock with the head tucked under the waist band.  No way it would stay up in briefs.  [/quote]

I can understand your reluctance about the bulge if you wear your dick upwards, though one of my reasons for not hanging down the left leg as you do is also linked with appearance -- whatever I do I am prone to unplanned erections, and the twitching and the commotion which begin down my leg are highly visible, very embarrassing, almost worse than the end result and the feeling of being trapped.

But a jock in which you trap your head under the waist band is in no way right for you IMHO. A long soft penis is less likely to shift about than an average or small one if supported properly; but it needs a pouch long enough to fit (with some head room for erections if possible), wide and full enough not to cramp or be forced away from your body because it is over full, but still tensioned enough to hold you still. The tension in the elastic running up and down the sides of the pouch is what prevents you flopping about or experiencing "nuclear fall out" ;) as my wife calls it.

It is possible to get them made to suit you, though it can be expensive.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I just don't get it
Why are you hiding the natural what you got
No don't flaunt it but if you have a big bump you have a big bump
Same to me is thinking a big boobed chick should hide her boobs
You are a guy and you have a dick
Period

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which is exactly why some of us need to be cautious. My job takes me into actual middle schools, and I need to look professional.

Showing off my dick to a roomful of 12yr olds isn't a career-building move.

On a Saturday though, I'll think about it...

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I thought resurrection spells had a time-limit on how far back you could raise a dead corpse (thread)... 10 years seems to be the largest one I've seen respawned in... well... ever. :p

And, on subject, large soft bulge can be... distracting... to others, and, mis-interpreted as an erection.
Big deal.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'Imported' isn't a person, it just indicates that the message was imported when the host of the site was changed. The original poster is JonasXXL but he's no longer a member here.

Imported you have put so much effort in your replys. Well done. Anychance of a photo or video of your much anticipated huge cock?