VGL Fit Uncut Guy in Seattle, WA for women or couples only - m4w, m4mw

D_Radigan Fullmoon

Account Disabled
Media
Hey,

I'm a fit, lean, CLEAN, and goodlooking guy in Seattle - kind of the runner/swimmer's build/look. I'm 37, 5'9", 160lb, toned, short hair, grn eyes, and a nice smooth thick 7.5" uncut cock. If any attractive women or couples (i'm only into the women but not afraid of being close enough to please her ALOT!) are out there in Seattle, Portland, or the vicinity, let me know and we can talk! Please take care of yourself, I don't require perfection but am attracted to clean, fit women.

If you want to contact me off of LPSG my email is adambllmn36@yahoo.com.

Have fun - and email me!
Adam

I will keep that in mind next time I'm looking for a 48yo guy from Fla!
But seeing that I'm looking for a woman, who I expect - correctly or not - will be a bit less visually focussed, might want to start a dialogue first and go from there.

Correct, or not?

I will keep that in mind next time I'm looking for a 48yo guy from Fla!
But seeing that I'm looking for a woman, who I expect - correctly or not - will be a bit less visually focussed, might want to start a dialogue first and go from there.

Correct, or not?

I think he was saying it might help you find a woman or couple.

Yeah, was mostly giving him a hard time, but the 'doll' reference did make me question his intentions... Kidding!
Why don't you try a safer, cleaner, exclusively hetero site? If you've been on this large penis message board for more than five or ten minutes, it should be obvious to you that there are plenty of gay and bi men here. I saw no malice in his "doll" remark--just a little levity; whereas your retort regarding 48-year-olds was smarmy and calloused.