Video gamers

Anyone into Nintendo here? Managed to get a Switch about a month after launch and I’ve totally lost myself in the stunning world of the new Legend of Zelda. The sense of freedom and wonder you get while you’re exploring Hyrule is unbelievable.

View attachment 954759
I’ve heard its a master piece...you know, like all zeldas, unfortunately, I dont have the pleasure to play it yet :pensive:
 
Anyone into Nintendo here? Managed to get a Switch about a month after launch and I’ve totally lost myself in the stunning world of the new Legend of Zelda. The sense of freedom and wonder you get while you’re exploring Hyrule is unbelievable.

View attachment 954759
I do have a 3DS. Right now I'm not gonna bother with the Switch however when Metroid Prime 4 drops, that will be the deal breaker more than likely lol
 
I really want to play mario odyssey but I don’t want to buy a switch for one or two games like I did with the wii u
Ugh I know. The Wii U helped me get a PS4 basically for free with the games I had with it and all. No regrets lol.
But yeah I'll hold off on the Switch for now and wait to a few more drop out. Plus they gotta do something about the memory to that system BIG TIME!!
 
Anyone play any fighting games? I'm of a big fan of Dead or Alive (it's what made me love big boobs lol), Marvel vs Capcom 3, and DragonBall FighterZ.
I plan on getting Ultimate MvC3 (again for the 3rd time since I had it on the PS3 and Vita) but I don't have FighterZ and, and not sure if I'll get it but I do have my list of games but to sum it up, I play pretty much all types except sports and racing games
 
Anyone play any fighting games? I'm of a big fan of Dead or Alive (it's what made me love big boobs lol), Marvel vs Capcom 3, and DragonBall FighterZ.
Sure, I do love fighting games, rpg and survival horror... what about tekken games?
 
I plan on getting Ultimate MvC3 (again for the 3rd time since I had it on the PS3 and Vita) but I don't have FighterZ and, and not sure if I'll get it but I do have my list of games but to sum it up, I play pretty much all types except sports and racing games

Cool we should play sometime. I have it for Xbox 360, Vita, and PS4. I lost my Vita though :( so I mainly play on PS4 from time to time. I use a different combination of Trish, Storm, Phoenix, Morrigan, Hawkeye, and Deadpool. I wish Marvel vs Capcom Infinite had more characters. I was really looking forward to that game. I'm hoping it's not dead and they improve it or release a new game in the future. I got DragonBall FighterZ because it reminds me of MvC and it is fun. It's a bit slower but I like it. After going back to MvC3 I was like "This game is crazy fast" lol. I re-watched all of DragonBall before it came out haha.

Sure, I do love fighting games, rpg and survival horror... what about tekken games?

Yea I play Tekken 7 too. My main is Lilli but I also use Asuka and I'm learning Master Raven. It's been awhile since I've played but I want to check it out again.I love Master Raven's teleports. I always use the ninja characters whenever I can and if they look cool.

I also watch fighting game tournaments on Twitch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: latintightass21
I forgot my team but I do use Storm, Nova, Spencer, Chris, Taskmaster, and Morrigan...to name a few. I just hate how most of these fighters are getting lazy and letting ppl push one button to do full combos, kinda why I hate that with FighterZ. My other fighting games are Tekken 7, Naruto Storm 4, MKXL, Injustice 2, One Piece, KOF14 and SFV. In fact my PSN ID is Swordsman121