Video gamers

Ah I remember playing Diablo 2 LOD..... haven't seen the Median XL mod though. I'll have to check that out sometime.

I actually liked Diablo 3 despite all the hatred it gets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hammer75 and 693987
Ah I remember playing Diablo 2 LOD..... haven't seen the Median XL mod though. I'll have to check that out sometime.

I actually liked Diablo 3 despite all the hatred it gets.

Diablo 3 was not as good as I was hoping, especially at launch... But I still have at least a couple hundred hours in it. It's not as bad as some folks act, either. But I have more fun with Path of Exile and the median XL stuff so far is a blast
 
  • Like
Reactions: Toddcc987
I know at launch Diablo 3 was a dumpster fire, with all that always online bullshit. I ended up waiting until it came out of PS4 with the Reaper of Souls edition and have played through it many times with the wife.

I would dearly LOVE if Blizzard remade Diablo 2 with Diablo 3's graphic engine (and so would alot of others, I suspect) cause I thought the series reached its peak with the second one. Doubt they'll ever do that though. Who knows?
 
  • Like
Reactions: hammer75
I know at launch Diablo 3 was a dumpster fire, with all that always online bullshit. I ended up waiting until it came out of PS4 with the Reaper of Souls edition and have played through it many times with the wife.

I would dearly LOVE if Blizzard remade Diablo 2 with Diablo 3's graphic engine (and so would alot of others, I suspect) cause I thought the series reached its peak with the second one. Doubt they'll ever do that though. Who knows?

There's hope that because only Diablo 1 and not Diablo 1 and 2 were released for outside sales on places like GOG that it's because they may be remaking Diablo 2. There's no confirmation of something like that being in the works at the moment, but it would be neat.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Toddcc987
For my sweetie, he has been replaying Nioh, Witcher 3, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. New games are Sekiro, Mortal Kombat 11, Diablo 2 with the Median XL content, and Mario Odyssey.

For myself, it's Diablo 2 with Median XL, Tetris Effect, Plague Inc, and Ms. Splosion Man. Hopefully be playing the latter co-op with my sweetie
 
  • Like
Reactions: hammer75
I started playing Pokemon Quest on the Switch. It's silly but not a bad time waster if you're into Pokemon.
 
I started playing Street Fighter V:

street-fighter-v-393259.24.jpg


I've been using Cody:

FdZEfuj.gif


And Ken:

5lrKQ8m.gif


Anyone else here play fighting games?
 
I specifically bumped this thread instead of replying to yours @Wes1021 to not have virtual dick flopping around : unamused:

Etc is one of the generally porn free sections of the site.

Yes, I like fighting games. No, I don't make my Street Fighter characters nude.
 
Fighting games are great, especially with friends. I've got Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Switch and Dragonball FighterZ for the PS4.
Part of why I love them is because they don’t require too much of the player, you know?

With genres like RPG’s, I feel like I don’t have the time for them these days.
 
I hear that. RPGs are always time-demanding but I love tye genre, don't get me wrong. Fighters are always good for a quick bout and can be done with minimal investment. Great for gatherings or parties though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheMeatyProfessor