Video games

Anyone here into games? Playing Yakuza 0 at the moment, BF wrapped up Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and that was fun to watch him play.

Looking forward to Persona 5.

I'm generally very busy with my job, so I try to play a little bit on the weekends.

What are you all playing? What are you looking forward to?

The collection of Kingdom Hearts stuff for PS4, Diablo 3 (season 10 just started), Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Crypt of the Necromancer, Fallout Shelter, and watching my partner play Nier: Automata as well as Darkest Dungeon and some Donkey Kong Country. Already watched him beat Nioh. He has been too busy to play the new content for Dark Souls 3 so far. Oh. And I guess me playing Pokemon Go while we do errands is sort of counts :p I keep meaning to play the remaster of Skyrim but not feeling up to it because the game has so much stuff to do. I still haven't played Dragon Age Inquisition in spite of getting it quite some time ago... Same for Witcher 3. Can't play FPS stuff much anymore because it exacerbates headache/migraine problems, which sucks.

We both love video games.

The collection of Kingdom Hearts stuff for PS4, Diablo 3 (season 10 just started), Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Crypt of the Necromancer, Fallout Shelter, and watching my partner play Nier: Automata as well as Darkest Dungeon and some Donkey Kong Country. Already watched him beat Nioh. He has been too busy to play the new content for Dark Souls 3 so far. Oh. And I guess me playing Pokemon Go while we do errands is sort of counts :p I keep meaning to play the remaster of Skyrim but not feeling up to it because the game has so much stuff to do. I still haven't played Dragon Age Inquisition in spite of getting it quite some time ago... Same for Witcher 3. Can't play FPS stuff much anymore because it exacerbates headache/migraine problems, which sucks.

We both love video games.

Nice, the bf is also playing Nier now, since Zelda is all done. ;) That game is awesome looking. Its like a Treasure Shmup like Ikaruga in color palette and feel mixed with fast past action. I'm diggin it.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
, BF wrapped up Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and that was fun to watch him play.

I'm playing breath of the wild as well. I've only ever been the player, but it must be fun to watch because the whole family has sat around and watched me play like they're watching TV :p My daughter also helps police me and make sure I don't bomb the cuter critters and save those for the bad guys. But if you ever want to really see a back seat driver, just watch whenever I put Link on a horse.

Diablo 3 (season 10 just started),

Are you playing that on PS4, or on the PC?

I gave the PC version a good try, but never got into it. Tried it on PS3 a few years later and loved it, but I don't think they do the seasons and stuff on PS3 (maybe on PS4 though?)

Reactions: Wave85

I'm playing breath of the wild as well. I've only ever been the player, but it must be fun to watch because the whole family has sat around and watched me play like they're watching TV :p My daughter also helps police me and make sure I don't bomb the cuter critters and save those for the bad guys. But if you ever want to really see a back seat driver, just watch whenever I put Link on a horse.

Are you playing that on PS4, or on the PC?

I gave the PC version a good try, but never got into it. Tried it on PS3 a few years later and loved it, but I don't think they do the seasons and stuff on PS3 (maybe on PS4 though?)

Seasons just this season became available on console. I think just xbone and PS4, though.

I'm primarily a PC gamer :p

Reactions: Wave85 and malakos

Nice, the bf is also playing Nier now, since Zelda is all done. ;) That game is awesome looking. Its like a Treasure Shmup like Ikaruga in color palette and feel mixed with fast past action. I'm diggin it.

Nier is quite excellent. My favorite boss fight in it so far is the one with the opera-y theme song. My sweetie is on NG++ right now.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't game that much, but sort of got back into it due to frequent travel and lots of down time. Not a heavy gamer, I stick to "older" games like the Batman Arkham series (mostly City and Origins) and Red Dead Redemption.

Looking forward to the RDR sequel, although I don't have the latest console.

FreeCell is always great, too.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
And I lament ...

It's you, it's you, it's all for you,
everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do

Reactions: MisterVIP

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I'm thinking Angry Birds is not what you're talking about. But I have knocked down a green pig or two in my day.

Reactions: Wave85

So, I'm thinking Angry Birds is not what you're talking about. But I have knocked down a green pig or two in my day.

No issue from me. People enjoy different games. I know people who are more nuts about their dang Candy Crush than people into more "real" genres of games like first person shooter or real time strategy.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just dug out my daughter's old Sega Genesis the other night looking for something in the attic. I remember playing Sonic the Hedgehog with her when she was younger. Fun memories. I have no idea if it still works because I have no idea how to hook it up to the TV!

Reactions: 185248 and 693987

I just dug out my daughter's old Sega Genesis the other night looking for something in the attic. I remember playing Sonic the Hedgehog with her when she was younger. Fun memories. I have no idea if it still works because I have no idea how to hook it up to the TV!

I used to play Snowboard Kids Nintendo, with mine when they where kids. It was fun..
. The only video game I played then. Have not played a vid game since.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Being pretty much a creature of habit, I don't float around between multiple game titles. I find one I like and stick to it. Always FPS types. Was never into role players.

I play the PC versions. I used to play Call of Duty IV "Modern Warfare" a helluva lot, until finding matches became impossible. Tried COD 2, Modern Warfare 2, and WatW, but didn't like the formats much.

So I've been playing COD Black Ops almost exclusively for (lost track of how many) years. (Arf)