Videos that ALWAYS make you cum [Straight Edition]

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol you was nasty my nigga. You and the homies ever fed a broad like this?

Lol you was nasty my nigga. You and the homies ever fed a broad like this?

Used to run trains like this back in the 00s lol.

You'd be surprised how many women in their college days engaged in threesomes. Probably more than people think. Especially when it came to trading sexual favors for free smoke.

Some dudes probably wouldn't be able to handle knowing how their wives were experimenting like that. A gal I know who ran for city council in my old city now in her 30s got dicked down by me and my boy on the regular as long as we let her smoke weed for free. When I saw her name on my parents lawn sign I was impressed. Glad to see her doing some good for the community

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to run trains like this back in the 00s lol.

You'd be surprised how many women in their college days engaged in threesomes. Probably more than people think. Especially when it came to trading sexual favors for free smoke.

Some dudes probably wouldn't be able to handle knowing how their wives were experimenting like that. A gal I know who ran for city council in my old city now in her 30s got dicked down by me and my boy on the regular as long as we let her smoke weed for free. When I saw her name on my parents lawn sign I was impressed. Glad to see her doing some good for the community

Man it takes a lot to surprise me. I went to a art school in New England, we had orgies by the dozens all kinds of shit going off lol.

But word, a lot of guys and their ego couldn’t take it. God forbid a woman actually gets her rocks off the way we as men all do, be it getting trains ran on her or whatever. As long as everyone is consenting and gets their nutt, live and let live.

And got a politician on your resume. That’s wassup lol.

Reactions: longstroke7

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This video makes me cum hard. Two good performers, Veronica Rodriguez absolutely gets stroked down by Bruce Venture. The way she rides his muscle dick is goddess like and Bruce makes sure to dig into her pussy like a man is supposed to
Spot on Longstroke, the chemistry this pairing builds leads to a fuck frenzy like it's their last-- deserves to be a double post here :
Bruce venture fans
Nice touch are the clingy rose petals as their slick bodies mesh in lusty deep slam dicking after 26'

Last edited:

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The "Top" Video that makes me explode every single time (There are many, but this one stands out ;)) and I honestly cannot "last" jacking off to no matter how many times I've seen it....

My busty, huge tits, large areolas, huge round booty, hairy pussy long hair sex goddess Lena Paul....
203002.jpg

.... getting nailed absolutely senseless in her "1st EVER Gangbang" by five horny men:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2214481.jpg

.... :eek::D but not only was it her first gangbang getting destroyed by massive hairy man cocks...
70409_01_01.jpg

.... but she entered a whooooole new level of "Sex Goddess" by joining the ranks of those being able to mercilessly take a double anal fucking by 2 big cocks while still having those cock sucking plump lips stuffed full of hairy penis and jacking others with those pro-level hands:heart_eyes::eek::p

Enjoy boys :heart_eyes::imp:
https://spankbang.com/3qt37/video/lena+paul

Temperature

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

This video makes me cum hard. Two good performers, Veronica Rodriguez absolutely gets stroked down by Bruce Venture. The way she rides his muscle dick is goddess like and Bruce makes sure to dig into her pussy like a man is supposed to
Love that he came in her too!