Videos where the bottom cums hands free

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Def hands free, but it's an ejaculation not an anal orgasm. An anal orgasm is similar but the contractions happen within the rectum as the penis rubs against the prostate, the walls of the rectum and the anus. You can see in this vid when the guy gets off the dildo a little more than halfway through there is fluid that appears on his anus and runs down the dildo as he remounts it. That is more indicative of an anal orgasm. Regardless, it's an awesome cumshot!
I think I agree with you....its an ejaculation caused by prostrate stimulation, vice an anal orgasm. still hands free and still hot.....and extremely pleasurable.....easily my favorite way to cum these days.....

Reactions: headhunted_

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG.......so freaking hot.....love the moaning....I sound like that when being penetrated.......it just feels soooooooo goood..........the pleasure you feel so deep inside your body, making your cock so rock hard, and suddenly just pouring out of your cock......would love to feel and taste that warm, creamy sperm in my mouth.....delicious....

Reactions: BBB2.5

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awesome video......non-stop men cumming from anal penetration....there is just no denying how good this feels........I crave that feeling of a hard cock opening me up and sliding deep inside my ass.........makes my dick get crazy hard.....my whole body just gives in to the pleasure of this hard, throbbing flesh inside of your belly....until you feel this pleasure, this orgasm overwhelming you, until the sperm is just shooting and flowing from your body....emptying your balls.....mind-numbing pleasure......

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

OKAY! At 33:30 the bottom cums a huge load. All the pounding of his prostate just pushes him over the edge and he keeps cumming. It's also hot because at 33:10 he says "I'm about to cum" as he can feel the anal orgasm building in his rectum and at 33:20 he has an anal orgasm (he has to bear down at 33:25) and his whole body contracts which brings on the full ejaculation which continues for a bit, meaning the contractions in his rectum continue even after the he blows his load.