"vintage or when men had pubes"

scrapple57

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, Fred is fantastic. I've always loved that kind of physique, but never knew how to describe it. "Fireplug" and "stocky" don't seem to do it justice. Does he remind anyone else of actor Richard Jaeckel, or is it just me?

I wonder if there is any film of Fred. It's such a shame that guys of this area have photos , but no film.

cambriadude

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
JOHNNY RAINES posed Nude to show off his Jock Muscle Military Man Ass at AMG for Bob Mizer on August 17, 1968. JOHNNY was 18and active duty in the NAVY at the time. JOHNNY seemed proud of his Jock Ass and had Wrestling experience.
Raines, Johnny-003.JPG

cambriadude

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DOUG SCOTT is taking a bath in the 2nd photo as he played the King's New ChamberMan. DEBBIE SMITH on the Far LEFT. Mizer learned after Debbie Smith not to allow GFs at AMG as it caused turmoil. RON TAYLOR is on the far RIGHT. The King with the big necklace is TONY GENTRY. The film was the 1961 AMG b&w "The King's New ChamberMan".
debbie.jpg

cambriadude

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DOUG SCOTT is on the Far LEFT as he played the King's New ChamberMan. DEBBIE SMITH is 2nd from the LEFT. Mizer learned after Debbie Smith not to allow GFs at AMG as it caused turmoil. RON TAYLOR is on the far RIGHT. The King with the big necklace is TONY GENTRY. The film was the 1961 AMG b&w "The King's New ChamberMan".
debbie.jpg1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FLLION and Ky blue