Vocalization

kapahulu

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to admit that I love to hear it . . . vocalization. Moaning, grunting, heavy breathing, even. Of course, when it is faked it is a turn off, but involuntary vocalization is a BIG turnon for me. Anyone else? I made a cassette tape one time of myself edging and used to listen to it while commuting . . . freaky, huh?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I have to agree with you....I have sounds coming from various apartments in my building and the building next door, and if I am not doing the same as them, I love to edge along with those sounds...

In the summer when it is not to hot and air conditioners are off, windows are open on occasion, and there are sounds that can be heard from various couples getting turned on and getting with it. There are MF, MM, FF, and all sorts of combinations. These
sounds can get others within hearing range in the mood, and then there can be hours of uninterrupted and cacophoneous love making heard in my building and the one next door.

Since I love to edge (one of my favorite things), I can keep it up for hours edging while listening to all those hot bodies coupling and the sounds of their voices proclaiming their enjoyment.

Some find it annoying and complain...I find it Great Fun!

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think I could handle not hearing anything when with another person. How else would you learn what they liked. Involuntary sounds tell you when you've hit a spot that just gets them and there is nothing like it! Even if it's me who's moaning!