Walking around in just boxers in the dorm room?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah for fuck's sake, kid - will you stop with all this shite?!

Can I walk around bollock naked, can I walk around in boxers with a hard on, with a semi, with a fucking parrot on my shoulder and an eye-patch?

You will have to wait and see what your roomies are comfortable with. You seem to want to show off your naked or semi-naked self and you seem to be likely to get some kind of kick out of being naked or semi-naked around others. That's not fair on them. Give them some time to get used to you as a person, to get used to each other and your new surroundings. Don't be leppin' about the place like a horny, naked gremlin - ambushing them with your states of undress. Give it some time, see what the vibe is then wear what is practical and comfortable for you within the norms of how the communal living situation develops.

OK?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you're just walking to the bathroom and happen to be naked, not giving a shit, I doubt they'd care. However, it's pretty clear that you're trying to show off and that you want a reaction or comments from them about how you look naked, your cock, etc. Doing it with that intention is going to earn you a reputation of being creepy.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Gee, I don't know why people are getting so 'touchy' on this subject. I personally think it's hot to see guys walking around in just their underwear. With that said; there's no better feeling, to me at least, to have friends that are willing to hang out with you in just underwear. Here's why I feel that way:
1) There's an intimate quality to it. No one is going to hang out or be seen in public in just their undies. If they hang out with you that way, you ARE getting a rare glimpse of them that most other people will NEVER see.
2) If a friend is willing to hang out with you like that, it means he is VERY comfortable with you.
3) Someone who hangs around you almost naked is kinda telling you how much he TRUSTS you. He doesn't think you're some prevert and he believes you have no interest in taking advantage of him.
4) No one is going to hang out with you in boxers if they think you're someone who'll broadcast the situation or tell some story about them.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would walking around in just boxers be considered abnormal, or offensive?

Here's my pics for anyone interested: My own "Schwanz und Eiern" - Home

Totally normal.

when i was in college, we used to walk around our dorm floor in just our boxers all the time--and it was a co-ed floor. strangely, when i lived on an all-male floor, people were weirder about being seen in less clother there than on a floor with girls.

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To all the haters (I hate the word haters, but it fits), if you don't like my messages or threads then don't open them! You can see clearly whether or not they're written by me, so if I annoy you then don't open it and be annoyed!

I'm a guy with 0 nude experience around other guys/girls, in highschool everyone showered with swimsuits on, and changed in bathroom stalls, except for as a kid I have lacked many guy friends. While it may seem normal to all of you who have spent your lives naked around guys, often sucking them or whatever, to those who were raised in overly conservative family situations what is accepted and what is objectionable is not always so clear.

In addition, I am equally annoyed by all of the egoist threads that are redundant. How many times are guys going to post pics of their "big" 6 inch cocks, expecting others to stare in awe? How many times do I have to read someone brag about seeing an impossible 9 inch flaccid dick? Sometimes you guys are interesting, but it's hard to judge.

I'D ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT JUST BECAUSE I ASK ABOUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING AROUND RUBBING MY NAKED BODY IN PEOPLE'S FACES. IF I WAS SO CARELESS ABOUT OTHERS' FEELINGS THEN WHY WOULD I EVEN ASK ANYTHING IN THE FORUM?

golf_beast19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From having lived in a dorm last year, I really didn't find it offensive if my suite mates or my roommate walked around in their boxers. I did it every now and then but I'm somewhat bashful when it comes to not having any clothes on in front of others. But the only sure way to know, is to ask.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt it would be abnormal or offensive, unless you were giving off a weird vibe while doing it. People will pick up on that kind of thing. But if it is a casual thing, ya, normal.

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's no irony. I wish to walk around in the freedom of boxer shorts. However, due to my always working dad I don't have an understanding of the acceptableness of semi-nudity by guys. Is that egoist, to care if I offend other people?

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're absolutely right. Its not egoist at all to start one thread asking a legitimate question. If you were to....i don't know, maybe start five threads asking about showing off your dick....that might be construed as being a bit egoist. There's really nothing wrong with that, but a spade is a spade. Don't pretend like its not.

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last time I checked closet freak, boxer shorts aren't the best for egoist exhibitionism... They're loose and cover everything, nor do I have the self-confidence to believe I'd look good in them (nor are any of my roommates attractive).

Being flaccid and walking to a shower also isn't the best way for egoist exhibitionism when the door to the shower is literally 3 feet away from the bedroom door in a secluded hallway.

The attempting to get guys to look at me as I'm peeing has little to do with an egoist exhibition, and more to do with trying to get lucky without offending others. I'm sorry for being considerate while cruising, rather than an a**hole.