Status
Not open for further replies.

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The current Warwick Instagram line up View attachment 70545811
gosh - how far have we come from the heady/glory days of warwick rowers hyper masculine guys - I do admire anyone who has the guts to pose nude (hats off to you) but these guys look like they've come from that rugby charity calendar out of the uk - I am really struggling to work out what the new worldwide roar stands for any more - i have been subscibing since 2013 - but this will be my last year.... but hey does anyone know who the guy on the right is - he's hot!

Gradguy_23

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gosh - how far have we come from the heady/glory days of warwick rowers hyper masculine guys - I do admire anyone who has the guts to pose nude (hats off to you) but these guys look like they've come from that rugby charity calendar out of the uk - I am really struggling to work out what the new worldwide roar stands for any more - i have been subscibing since 2013 - but this will be my last year.... but hey does anyone know who the guy on the right is - he's hot!
I thought so too. Cute lad.

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does someone know the name of this Italian lifeguard, and in which parts he appears? I only know only brief appearance in January 2019 installment.Does he appear in some other part?

View attachment 71057151
no - he made a very short appearance in the 2019 film - never to be seen again - i think he just happened to be there & was happy to be involved - dont think we even heard his name

Reactions: Pandaaa and micko76

micko76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no - he made a very short appearance in the 2019 film - never to be seen again - i think he just happened to be there & was happy to be involved - dont think we even heard his name
Maybe there is more of him, cause Angus did introduction for all five of them separately.The guy's name is Vittorio.

micko76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can def tell you he doesnt appear again - i have 2020/21 films
He appears only in 2019 movie. I vaguely remember that I watched his interview when he talks about himself,that's how I know that he worked as a lifeguard, but I can't remember which part of 2019 movie installments was that in.

Reactions: Pandaaa

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or anyone seen this - features all the Spartan Rugby Team naked I believe - anyone know what it's like ? Feel free to dm me with details ;) View attachment 74145801
hi there = yes i have the july portfolio - it includes part 2 of the interview with the spartan rugby players - its ok its no where near as good as the good ol WRdays - but at least they are now featuring another sporting club - the guys are all shapes /sizes & ages some fit some not so... there are a couple that are ok but nothing too dazzling - ive been subscribing to WR since 2011 & this will be my last year... its gone so far from the original/hot content.... sadly

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah sadly the owner has fucked it by going woke. Hate that word, but it sums up what he’s done. No one needs body positivity in a naked calendar, just give us hot men
so agree mate - malcolm needs to move on ... hes turning it about him - i dont want to see his mug in the vids....

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hi there = yes i have the july portfolio - it includes part 2 of the interview with the spartan rugby players - its ok its no where near as good as the good ol WRdays - but at least they are now featuring another sporting club - the guys are all shapes /sizes & ages some fit some not so... there are a couple that are ok but nothing too dazzling - ive been subscribing to WR since 2011 & this will be my last year... its gone so far from the original/hot content.... sadly
Are they full frontal naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.