Water Jets

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least semen doesn't float, which saves the humiliation of having your 'guilty pleasure' follow you around the pool.:tongue:
:biggrin1: No, it doesn't float, but it coagulates instantly on contact with water... there is some chemical reaction, but I don't know the mechanisms or pathways. I just know it's really not very good for the pumps and filters, (even if it is a hell of a lot of fun...)

I do enjoy some such activities in a pool or jacuzzi or hot tub, but not penetrative sex and especially not ejaculation.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: No, it doesn't float, but it coagulates instantly on contact with water... there is some chemical reaction, but I don't know the mechanisms or pathways. I just know it's really not very good for the pumps and filters, (even if it is a hell of a lot of fun...)

I do enjoy some such activities in a pool or jacuzzi or hot tub, but not penetrative sex and especially not ejaculation.

Bath time is 10:00PM at my place, DC. Bring red wine. :cool:

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The pressure from jets and showerheads has been too much for me in the past. That's not to say I won't try again, though. lol :biggrin1:

I can't imagine what it would be like to scrape gobs of gelatinous semen out of my pool or hot tub filters.... uuggggghhhh .... I think I'd be 'inviting' my friend back over (loudly) to clean the damn thing himself!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The pressure from jets and showerheads has been too much for me in the past. That's not to say I won't try again, though. lol :biggrin1:

I can't imagine what it would be like to scrape gobs of gelatinous semen out of my pool or hot tub filters.... uuggggghhhh .... I think I'd be 'inviting' my friend back over (loudly) to clean the damn thing himself!

Just don't wear the same bikini top as your avatar again, or the same cycle (massive, gelatinous gobs of semen) will continue to repeat itself with your friend/pool-maintenance man.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: No, it doesn't float, but it coagulates instantly on contact with water... there is some chemical reaction, but I don't know the mechanisms or pathways.

I've seen it mentioned on here (and you surely have, too) that semen reacts much like egg whites when the water's hot.

Again, no scientific evidence from me on that one. I wouldn't even know how to start writing a grant for research, either... :biggrin1:

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've seen it mentioned on here (and you surely have, too) that semen reacts much like egg whites when the water's hot.

Again, no scientific evidence from me on that one. I wouldn't even know how to start writing a grant for research, either... :biggrin1:

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
:puke:

D_Curley Poobs

Experimental Member
Media
This is how I learned to jack off. I was showering at a campground in a bathhouse and while cleaning my 11-year-old, hairless cock, I started getting aroused. I pulled my somewhat loose skin up over the head (I'm circumcized) and that felt even better. Somehow the jets from the shower found that sweet spot on the underside of the glans and - POW! Loved it. Couldn't keep me out of the shower. In fact, it never occurred to me to "jack" my cock. For months I was simply using the jets, hands-free. I'd cum all over the shower without even touching myself. So, yes, men and boys use the jets.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bath time is 10:00PM at my place, DC. Bring red wine. :cool:
Sounds like a plan. I've developed a fondness for a vintner in Australia, Little Penguin. The Pinot Noir is really good, the Merlot is wonderful. I'll bring a couple of each.

Not to hijack the thread too far, I'll send you a PM...

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone ever jacked off using a jet in a hot tub or jacuzzi or even a extendable shower head. I know i have and it feels quite amazing.

Never actually masturbated, but "sitting" on those jets feels great. I always seek out the water jets whenever I'm in a hot tub.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The water jets are great, but I rarely have the opportunity, since I'm rarely in a pool or whirlpool in private, let alone by myself. But I've gotten off in pools at people's houses, plus once in the whirlpool at a hotel!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was a kid in Taiwan in the Marine Corps. The first time I'd ever seen a detachable shower head. Of course I used it to get clean, but I also just wondered if the metal hose could reach down far enough to get me off. It could! I loved cumming into the warm water... I spent a lot of time in that shower. Boy, was I squeaky clean!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever jacked off using a jet in a hot tub or jacuzzi or even a extendable shower head. I know i have and it feels quite amazing.

Shower massager? Oh yes... best... orgasms... evar ;)

I tried it in a hot tub at a hotel pool once, and it did feel great, but I got too nervous someone would walk in on me (I was the only one there) so I stopped before things got too far along.

Daz30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve cum multiple times in the shower using the various settings of the showerhead. The finer spray setting is sublime around my hole and up and down the ass crack to my balls. Getting the mini jets on my hole and balls at the same time is exquisite. The stronger jet works perfectly along the top of my hard cock and over the head. It sort of mirrors thewanking sensation and can make me cum loads. The strong jet right in my hole is hot too.