Webbed Penis

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got a slight amount of extra skin, but I wouldn't consider myself to be webbed. It's essentially an abundance of skin stretching from the scrotum to the penis. I wish I could explain it better but I couldn't find descent photos online of this term. (I don't want to call it a 'condition' because that makes it sound like a problem.)

I was wondering if anyone else has what would be seen as webbing.

:confused:

That's the result of a bad circumcision (oxymoron here?) where too much shaft skin was removed thus forcing lower penile and scrotal skin up onto the shaft. There is a simple Z-plasty surgery that can get rid of it OR you can pursue foreskin restoration to replace the missing skin though you would have to be re-circumcised if you wanted to stay circumcised.

I think its HOT!

Hot until you consider that the turkey neck makes wearing a condom difficult because it pulls the balls up and forward, sometimes (or even always depending upon severity) causing the balls to painfully hit, not slap, into whomever it is you're fucking.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jason els,
Thanks for that info. I never thought about it too much. I did hear about the surgery to remove it, but not sure what I would gain and I'm restoring my foreskin.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I actually have a pretty severe web myself, and I sent out an email to Karen Boyle (the one performing the web correction in my post above in the second example, the first ones being done by Alter) to find out more about this and I got this:

"Thank you for your email, and I hope I can help. Correction of penoscrotal webbing is considered elective cosmetic surgery and is not covered by insurance. A consultation fee is $200 which can be applied to the cost of the surgery, and the total fee for the procedure can vary from $4000-$6000. I would be happy to talk with you on the phone prior to a consultation, or we can do everything by phone and email, review photos, etc. Please let me know how of i can be of assistance, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Sincerely
Dr. Boyle"

4000-6000 dollars uncovered= I'd be paying that off forever.