Weird Body Tricks

It would make a nice sculpture to display in the bedroom. I like to have art in the bedroom. :smile:

LOL, I'm trying to picture that on my bedroom wall here hootie. It would be like putting a "before" picture of myself on the refrigerator door. I could kick it sometimes too. :tongue:
 
LOL, I'm trying to picture that on my bedroom wall here hootie. It would be like putting a "before" picture of myself on the refrigerator door. I could kick it sometimes too. :tongue:

Awww you know we love you. You'd hear licking noises in the kitchen, think they were eating your food, run in and they'd be all the over photo. haha ewww btw is your name art? :naughty:
 
I can lick my nose. Does that count? Is this weird?
No, but it is oddly appealing. :smile:

I used to be able to queef on command. :tongue:
When drunk I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue. Can't do it sober, don't know why. :rolleyes:
 
No, but it is oddly appealing. :smile:

I used to be able to queef on command. :tongue:
When drunk I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue. Can't do it sober, don't know why. :rolleyes:

Why are there so many folks here that are so skilled with their tongues? :tongue: cherry stem knot? - can't do that with tweezers sober.