Weird situation

D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

Experimental Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Posts
984
Media
0
Likes
10
Points
53
Ok so I just started having sex but lo and behold it just isnt as fun as I expected. Ive done it 4 or 5 times now and still the feeling isnt that great. Ive considered maybe I'm gay but even then I got a bj from two guys at the same time and even then it was similar. I can jack off just fine, does anyone have any suggestions?
 
I understand. During my first sexual escapades, someone sucking my dick didn't feel nearly as good as I thought it was supposed to feel. To say nothing about someone fucking me - that was just off limits for a long time, and it always hurt whenever someone tried. To the point where I said "not for me".

After a time, I started liking the people I was doing it with more, and then it became much more enjoyable on average, though it still sometimes felt like work. Finally, someone once fucked me with a cock that was smaller than average, and (to my great surprise) I had one of the greatest orgasms of my life, which still hasn't been equaled (sadly).

Point is, the experience doesn't always feel explosively amazing, but every now and again, you get surprised, and you slowly get a sense of what works better for you.

And for some of us, our hands are still our best friends. :mad:
 
Ok so I just started having sex but lo and behold it just isnt as fun as I expected. Ive done it 4 or 5 times now and still the feeling isnt that great. Ive considered maybe I'm gay but even then I got a bj from two guys at the same time and even then it was similar. I can jack off just fine, does anyone have any suggestions?
maybe you enjoy anal? ass is more tight so fucking it is usually more fun..
 
It takes a long time for some folks to find their sexual groove, and as Lex said above, so much of the pleasure associated with sex ends up being mental as much (if not more than) physical.
 
Unfortunately if your expectations of sex have been formed from watching porn you will be sorely dissappointed with any sexual partner.

My best advice would be to get to know someone first, sex is better when you know at least a bit about them and feel relatively comfortable in their company.

And always, always use a condom - even if the person says it dosn't matter - IT DOES!!!

Have fun!
 
I've found that the situation around having sex and the person with whom you are having sex can be very important to the amount of enjoyment you get out of it (especially in the beginning before you have your skills and techniques honed, and before you really know what acts, positions and situations really get you off.)

If you're fucking girls, simply because they'll let you fuck them and letting guys suck you off simply because they want to, you're not going to enjoy it as much as when you can feel the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.

Also once you've had experience with sexual chemistry you'll learn how you can make it come to the surface, and that broadens the possibility of sexual partners.

I would look at it less clinically (I've stuck it in seven different girl's pussys, three guys have given me blow jobs and I've fucked two girls and two guys in the ass.) and instead look for someone who is really looking for a sexual adventure that night. If that's what the two of you are looking for, you usually can make magic.

Be patient, once you know the mystery and magic of fucking are out there, it's much easier and much more enjoyable to when you're horny fuck whoever is willing.

Also, if you concentrate on being the best lover your partner has ever had, work at perceiving what they sexually want and giving it them, really make them believe you care that they have a good orgasm or ejaculation, you'll find the sex just gets better and better.

That old saying, to have a friend be one, is true and it especially applies to the bedroom. Good luck, have fun, I hope you fuck all the people you really want to and you really, really enjoy it. It can be so hot. And be careful and be safe. If you are you can keep on fucking and sucking as long as you're alive, and that's one of the objects of the game.
 
You don't say how old you are and how long you have been masturbating. When you make yourself have an orgasm, you control the situation. You know when to stroke, when to slow down, how to make it last or make it explode. You have gotten used to this. When you have sex with someone else, it is different. If you are being sucked and stroked, the other person doesn't know exactly how much pleasure you are receiving. That is a reason to tell the person (verbally or with moans and groans.) Giving anal sex can also involve a different feeling. There are guys who rarely have an orgasm when fucking an ass. The advice to play with someone you like and know is a good one. You will have more feelings for that person, and there is a large mental element. In time you may each grasp what works best for the other (and for yourselves.) While you are in the early stages of engagement with a person you like, you can talk about things and make improvements. You can even masturbate. I think eventually you will reach new heights of sexual fulfillment.
 
Could be any number of things.

Maybe you haven't figured out what you really like, in bed. In reference to orientation, or to particular acts.

Maybe you aren't quite comfortable with your partner.

Maybe you're putting too much pressure on yourself.

Maybe you aren't that into sex. Not everyone is, despite what others would have you believe.
 
Moving into the world of intimate contact is indeed a new world. You will feel different about intmacy and what defines it as the years go by. I felt somewhat the same way when younger. I wasn't really comfortable on the vulnerabilty with one person and not connected to another. I have to say it was being in love that made it desirable. Now, that is not a problem. I can enjoy sexual relations as a contact sport when in the frame of mind. I don't think it is your sexual orientation...just the newness and finding your right frame of mind. Just go with the flow.. YOU ARE FINE
 
Here is a thought that has affected me for years. You are cut and it looks like it was cut very tight. My cock head was actually almost cut off during circumcision as a baby. Currently between that and years of my once sensitive head rubbing underwear its lost most of its feeling. So in turn you may not be able to enjoy it as you would expect. I always wondered why the guys I jacked off with and messed around with had explosive orgasms and I had this quick little burst of pleasure then nothing.

Take some time and research foreskin restoring. I'm doing it and was cut similiar to you but now my circ scar is up against my head. When soft I have full coverage with skin. Do a trial like I did. You can keep your head covered with something. In the process keep lotion on the head and do this for a week. After see how much the feeling changes and how bad it bothers you to have your dick swinging in your clothes.

Hope this helps or gives you another option.
 
Every sexual experience that involves other people has potential to be awkward/ or not go as planned. I agree with some others that suggest that a lot of our sexual expectations are unrealistically built around overly enthusiatic porn acting and therefore not a smart place to put your goals when it comes to sex. Concentrate on finding people you're comfortable with, and start gradually exploring your boundries and hopefully you'll come into your own.
 
You know, if all you've ever known was your own hand, everything else will take a while to get used to. Sure, nobody is going to know how to do you the same way you know, but it can still be good.

Everyone thinks that we're born being programmed to have phenomenal sex, and it's just not true. Like everything, you get better with some experience. And the more you have it, the more you're able to relax and enjoy.

Keep at it! I guarantee things will start looking up.
 
Ok so I just started having sex but lo and behold it just isnt as fun as I expected. Ive done it 4 or 5 times now and still the feeling isnt that great. Ive considered maybe I'm gay but even then I got a bj from two guys at the same time and even then it was similar. I can jack off just fine, does anyone have any suggestions?
Your probably more than 20% gay, hahah
 
Sex is often dissapointing because it is built up to be more than it is. If you are just having sex because you want to get off chances are you are going to be slightly dissapointed. Sex is best when you are fucking someone that you love and that loves you. Other than that you can have as good an orgasm with yourself masturbating because you are going to touch yourself the way you want to be touched. Other than that it is hard to give you really any good advice. Maybe quit fucking the people you are fucking no matter if they are male female look really good or what not just save it for the right person.
 
Sex is often dissapointing because it is built up to be more than it is.
Again, WE build it up in our minds. Hence my first post.

If you are just having sex because you want to get off chances are you are going to be slightly dissapointed.
I can't totally agree with this. I have, on occasion, had sex with the express purpose of getting off (isn't that always one of the reasons to have sex) and it has been FANfuckingTASTIC.

Sex is best when you are fucking someone that you love and that loves you.
Beyond love, I think that sex can be most intense when it is shared between people who have strong emotional/mental attachment and connection.