Welcome to College

lakerman24

Just Browsing
Media
Greg was your average freshman in college, with one noted exception: he had an enormous, thick 9x6 cock that seemingly influenced every facet of his life. These are his stories.

It was the first week of college, and Greg was still getting used to the idea of sharing a bathroom and showers with his entire freshman floor. He also hated the idea of wearing sandals in the shower, but considered it safer than the alternative. As Greg got out of the shower on this fine day, he grabbed his towel and threw it around his waist. He entered his room to find his roommate talking to Kirsten, hands-down the most gorgeous girl in their freshman dorm. Greg and Kir had harmlessly flirted, but in a single moment their relationship hit a different level. Kir couldn't help but notice Greg's gigantic bulge below his towel, her face turning red immediately. She mouthed the words "Oh my God" before stopping herself, regaining her composure, and leaving the room.

That night Kir sent Greg were talking in Greg's room, where the conversation immediately became centered around Greg's member. Kir was telling Greg about how her boyfriend at home wasn't even half his size, and how she wishes she was dating a hung jock like Greg that could fill her up. After much begging and pleading, Greg relented to Kir's request and pulled his monster cock out of his shorts.

"Are you kidding me? You're hung like a horse!!", exclaimed Kir. "That's the biggest thing I've ever seen in my life!" She sunk to her knees, massaging Greg's member, checking it out as if it was a completely foreign life form. Greg settled his hand on Kir's head as she began to blow him, rubbing her tongue along Greg's impossibly long shaft.

"What happened to you having a boyfriend?", asked Greg in his most arrogant tone.

"Who? Oh, right, my boyfriend. Well, let's just say you're a much bigger man in my eyes", said Kir.

After getting head for a few minutes Greg laid Kir down on the bed and lined his gigantic cockhead up with her vagina. Judging by Kir's tightness, her boyfriend was most certainly a pencil dick. Greg began to work his cock into Kir's tight hole as she screamed out in delight. As he got maybe half his dick in, he began thrusting with all his might, with beads of sweat running down his washboard stomach. He held Kir's ankles as he mercilessly pounded her, while the sounds of his balls slapping against her ass echoed throughout the dorm halls.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH you're hitting my G-spot!!!", cried Kir as Greg contined to pound her back wall.

Greg worked in his entire cock, stretching out Kir's tiny slit for good. He continued to nail her through 4 of her orgasms, and eventually one of his own. As he felt his balls tighten he pulled out of Kir and sprayed rope after rope of his lust all over her tiny, flat stomach. Afterwards the two laid on Greg's bed, panting from their workout. Kir thanked him profusely for the fuck of her life.

"What are you going to tell your boyfriend?", said Greg with a cocky grin on his face.

"That there's a new sheriff in town.", said Kir, with a satisfying smile.

Til next time......