Well Endowed People

gigantikok: Is it true that very busty women have more of a tendency to be attracted to huge cocks than women of smaller bust sizes? As a busty woman, is it a pyschological thing to be attracted to a mate that is also well endowed. I know as a well endowed guy i am extremely attracted to big breasted girls. I am just not naturally attracted to anyone smaller than C's. It isn't me being shallow, it isn't me being selective, i just simply am not aroused by women with a small bust. I've talked to many str8 endowed men that have similar preferences. So in a nutshell, do you think well endowed people sexually gravitate toward each other?

Reactions: mib348

cypher13: As I think about it, I tend to be attracted to women with larger breasts. My first wife was a 44DD and the woman I am about to marry is a 38H. While these attributes attracted me to them in the first place, it was their other qualities that made me interested enough to pursue a lasting relationship.

And yet, while actively dating, I was involved with women of all sizes and shapes. Never did I find myself wishing that any given woman had larger breasts. Frequently, however, I found myself wishing that the "beautiful breasts" I was with were attached to a nicer woman.

Reactions: mib348

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not so sure. I guess I would ask you, here, why is it that big-breasted women attract you so? When you encounter a big-breasted woman, do you think, "Wow, she seems a perfect counterpart to my big dick because she has these massive hooters..."? Or, are big breasts, in and of themselves, a preference?

The way I see and experience it, big breasts are a perk, but I can think of a ton more features on a woman that will make her more attractive to me. For instance, I like girls who wear little makeup, have longer hair, are brunettes, have tanned or darker complexions, that have lithe and lean builds, and are intelligent and can hold conversations on a variety of subjects. Boobs, honestly, rank somewhere in the middle; and perhaps I'm bucking your methodology, but I think any bigger than a handful of solid, warm, and plush breast would be a waste.

So, see it in that respect. It wouldn't surprise me that you find big breasts attractive independently of how they link to your (or your straight endowed male friends) penis. I wouldn't doubt that there are well-endowed men and women out there who have a well-endowed preference for the opposite sex, but I seriously doubt such a relationship would define each and every sexual effort and attraction.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The 'logic' of well endowed people attracting each other would seem to suggest that the averagely endowed would seek out other averagely endowed people, and that size queens are to be found chiefly among the ranks of the well endowed themselves. This doesn't seem to be the case.

thefrench_h: I can say I've been with all "kind" of women, and I've just noticed that the one that talked me the more about cock size was a rather busty one. (http://shaolynne.free.fr/images/sh508.jpg)

Believe me, there's no rules for sexual and more commonly human behaviours :)

whodunit: I date a beautiful woman, former model,
who has very small breasts (A cups) and
I am well endowed. I find large breasts
sloppy.

mhk: Hey all. Haven't posted in a while. Been lurkin'. My wife of seven years is 38DD. But my last girlfriend was an A cup. Not sure of the correlation, but I can say I have dated more busty women than not. I prefer big boobs, but I also like a girl with a strong mind. peace.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=thefrench_h link=board=meetgreet;num=1052290567;start=0#4 date=05/07/03 at 16:47:51]...and I've just noticed that the one that talked me the more about cock size was a rather busty one.[/quote]

Interesting point. Maybe it's not just a matter of like-attracting-like when it comes to endowment alone, but rather that big-breasted women are more sexually confident and are more likely to engage in frank conversation and interest with well-endowed men?

rainfletcher: My girlfriend is a C-cup, almost a D, but she's unusual. Most of the women I've been attracted to have been smaller. And women in general aren't attracted to my dick initially because I don't advertise my dick, so women don't find out until later... ;D

I think there may be a correlation, but can't put my finger on it. Maybe some other opinions will trigger something. Something about being objectified by the opposite sex being a common denominator maybe?

hotbodz8: I'm also an exception to your "rule" Gigantikok. I'm well endowed and the girlfriend that I've loved the most thus far in my life had B-cups. I had a one night stand with a girl with C-cups, they were great too and I really don't need or want any bigger.

One of the biggest reasons I feel that I'm more of a "small chest" kind of guy is that overall physical fitness is more important to me than breast size. Being a "fitness finatic" myself, having a girlfriend that works out and makes fitness a part of her life is preferable to me for sociological reasons (i.e. we get along better and have more in common)as well as physical attractiveness reasons.

Because breasts are made up primarily of fat, generally speaking women who are "fitness buffs", for the most part, aren't big breasted (usually Cs or lower). Sure, some fitness oriented girls do get implants, and I'm sure there are some Ds out there that work out religiously and would prove to be an exception to my logic. But on average,low levels of bodyfat and big breasts are inversely related.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
What's interesting is that, outside of the West, breasts aren't really eroticized that much. The main universal is symmetry, which both sexes universally find attractive.

My girlfriend's just a B, but I'm fine with that.

rainfletcher: JonB, you could actually say 'outside the US'...I've been to S. America alot, and men aren't nearly as fixated on breasts as we are made out to be in the US.

tott666: [quote author=rainfletcher link=board=meetgreet;num=1052290567;start=0#11 date=05/08/03 at 16:26:08]I've been to S. America alot, and men aren't nearly as fixated on breasts as we are made out to be in the US. [/quote]

Well, they generally obsess about butts instead, don't they?

thefrench_h: [quote author=tott666 link=board=meetgreet;num=1052290567;start=12#12 date=05/08/03 at 22:15:41]

Well, they generally obsess about butts instead, don't they?[/quote]

Yes, definitely ! You just have to read brazilian Playboy : almost no big silicone breasts, and a lot of butt shots.

ational: Maybe it is something with English speaking countries. The UK has a high rate of breast surgeries (and sillicone impants are legal there).

Just a thought....

gigantikok: [quote author=whodunit link=board=meetgreet;num=1052290567;start=0#5 date=05/08/03 at 11:00:44]I date a beautiful woman, former model,
who has very small breasts (A cups) and
I am well endowed. I find large breasts
sloppy.[/quote]

I don't think large breasts are sloppy. I guess i find it hard to be attracted to women with small breasts becuase small breasts don't seem very feminine or womanly to me. I suppose A cup woman remind me of A cup 10 year olds. I'd rather be dating a woman, not a girl. I only think large breasts are sloppy when they are attached to big, overwieght woman. On thinner women, natural breasts seemed to be shaped more round and firm than the low hanging bags of fat on overweight women. Either way, breasts aren't THAT big of a deal to me, i'm sure if i really meet my soulmate or someone ill really love, i don't think breast size will matter that much.

ORCABOMBER: Personally I don't find women shapes at all, fat-thin, it's all fair, it's personality that matters (bonus for liking me) everything else is a bonus.

blo-gasm: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1052290567;start=0#0 date=05/06/03 at 23:56:07]Is it true that very busty women have more of a tendency to be attracted to huge cocks than women of smaller bust sizes?  As a busty woman, is it a pyschological thing to be attracted to a mate that is also well endowed.  I know as a well endowed guy i am extremely attracted to big breasted girls.  I am just not naturally attracted to anyone smaller than C's.  It isn't me being shallow, it isn't me being selective, i just simply am not aroused by women with a small bust.  I've talked to many str8 endowed men that have similar preferences.  So in a nutshell, do you think well endowed people sexually gravitate toward each other?[/quote]

I'm not in the top 10 percentile in size on these boards, but I'd have to say in my experience, all of the women I've been with have been relatively small breasted (34C was the biggest, the others were B cups, don't know their sizes exactly)... i guess that's very different from women gratitating towards bigger rods, but i still don't think it's necessarily true.

hawl: Large (though non-freakish) breast size is a plus, but it is very, very far down on the list of important attributes for me. I suspect many women feel the same way about penis size. If other things are O.K., like personality/vibe and general sexiness (I am quite instinctually prejudiced toward the in-shape or thin, and the non-tall), then I have been known to be completely happy with an A-cup (or conceivably below that, if there is such a size). Conversely, large breasts can't save a sinking ship. You can only coast on them so far, ladies, at least with me. Thus, breast implants are a turn-off. Stop worrying and save your money, or spend it instead on improving your mind or getting some hot low-rise jeans. Also, as Dee mentioned, watch out for makeup. If I was hot for the clown look I'd cruise the circus. Implants don't look enough like the real thing, and they make me wonder what was so wrong with the originals. They also make me wonder about the woman being plagued by possible neuroses if not actual screamin' demons. Back to "birds of a feather"(or as Robertxxx memorably complained, "hung hang together"). Sociologists accept that humans, like most or all animals, usually engage in "assortative mating". That is, the couples you see at the altar may not have been born with the same last name like FDR and Eleanor, but they are not likely to be extreme opposites in terms of most things, from ethnicity to religion to height and weight to educational attainment/career choices. I find I definitely prefer feeling I'm "on the same page" with a girl, and the sexual preference for non-tall ectomorphs like myself feels very strong and natural. Anyway, I don't mind being the endowed one in the couple, I think I've probably said something wack at one time like "Don't worry, baby, I'm endowed enough for both of us".

wvalady1968: Good answer up until the last sentence. :D

The only thing I have to add to this is that in my experience, males of all shapes and sizes like rather large, well proportioned breasts. Period.