Well, now I know not everyone knows what theyre talking about >_>

NCSLionheart

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I came across this little survey online:

http://www.herballove.com/solution/survey/overmas.asp

You input your age, health status, and how many times you masturbate each week, and it tells you whether or not you live a healthy lifestyle, or need to cut back on the masturbation.

For my REAL survey, I put 21 years old, Very Healthy, and 7 times a week (which is about right for me). And lo and behold, it says Im healthy... yay! >_>

So, just for curiosity's sake, I put 21 years old, very healthy, and that I masturbate 199 times a week. >__>
And according to this survey, Im still healthy. -_______- Why do I get the feeling that this survey is total bullshit, and that if ANYONE masturbated 199 times a week, they would NOT be healthy? :rolleyes:

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something is bugged in their system, Age 19, "healthy with minor problems"(early signs of arthritis and fibromyalgia and such), 84-112 times a week(do it whenever I feel like it and have the privacy, which is between 12 and 16 times a day) and I'm "slightly over masturbated". But as I have no symptoms normally associated with that sort of thing I call that broken.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They have no interest in accuracy, they're simply trying to sell their FDA-non-approved herbal crap.

Putting in a more reasonable figure is actually more likely to end up in your being told you're unhealthy in some way, as it's precisely those people who have no problems whatsoever (other than some hang-ups about masturbation, presumably) who constitute the largest market for selling this garbage to: the vast underbelly of those around the world who still have residual concerns that masturbation is somehow 'bad' for them. It's a marketing-focused tool, not a medical one.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
They have no interest in accuracy, they're simply trying to sell their FDA-non-approved herbal crap.

Putting in a more reasonable figure is actually more likely to end up in your being told you're unhealthy in some way, as it's precisely those people who have no problems whatsoever (other than some hang-ups about masturbation, presumably) who constitute the largest market for selling this garbage to: the vast underbelly of those around the world who still have residual concerns that masturbation is somehow 'bad' for them. It's a marketing-focused tool, not a medical one.
I couldn't agree more, Alex. I got:
----------------------------
Slightly Over Masturbated

From our statistics, young people who have excessively masturbated may stunt their growth. Over masturbation can drain your body of testosterone, which is a factor in body growth and bone density.​

• Common symptoms of over masturbation include premature ejaculation and fatigue. Our Over Masturbation Resource Center has listed symptoms of over masturbation and its remedies. Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. However, it must be regulated and controlled so it does not affect the body and other areas of your life.

For a list of symptoms of over masturbation, please click here
• If you experience light symptoms of over masturbation, or would like to improve your health, try LoveLonger III. Lots of people have benefited from this herbal remedy by relieving most symptoms of over masturbation. LoveLonger III is a highly recommended product, especially for young men who have sexually exhausted themselves from over masturbation. Over ejaculation contributes to a plethora of penile dysfunctions, which include a weak erection, premature ejaculation, venous leakage, seminal leakage, testicular pain, and a lower ejaculation volume. LoveLonger III will perform a complete maintenance care of your body, fixing your brain’s sexual system and also improving your body’s sexual system.
--------------------------

"Stunt their growth"? Welcome to the 19th century!

Try saying you are three years old, very healthy and masturbate 75 times a week, or 95 with erectile disfunction and once a week ...

And check out their penis enlargement section...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NCSLionheart said:
So I came across this little survey online:

http://www.herballove.com/solution/survey/overmas.asp

You input your age, health status, and how many times you masturbate each week, and it tells you whether or not you live a healthy lifestyle, or need to cut back on the masturbation.

For my REAL survey, I put 21 years old, Very Healthy, and 7 times a week (which is about right for me). And lo and behold, it says Im healthy... yay! >_>

So, just for curiosity's sake, I put 21 years old, very healthy, and that I masturbate 199 times a week. >__>
And according to this survey, Im still healthy. -_______- Why do I get the feeling that this survey is total bullshit, and that if ANYONE masturbated 199 times a week, they would NOT be healthy? :rolleyes:
Maybe the point is that masturbation is not unhealthy. Did you try putting in 0 times a week? Maybe that would bring back an unhealhty verdict. Though 199 times a week I could see leading to some chafing...

[edit] I put in 27 with good health and that I masturbated 1, 27, and 32768 times per week. All of those came back with "you are healthy!"

I tried 0 times per week, and it didn't compute, it gave me no answer.

I tried 27, masturbating 32,768 times per week, with cancer, and they said that was too much.

So the lesson here is, if you like to masturbate, don't get cancer.

NCSLionheart

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe the point is that masturbation is not unhealthy. Did you try putting in 0 times a week? Maybe that would bring back an unhealhty verdict. Though 199 times a week I could see leading to some chafing...

[edit] I put in 27 with good health and that I masturbated 1, 27, and 32768 times per week. All of those came back with "you are healthy!"

I tried 0 times per week, and it didn't compute, it gave me no answer.

I tried 27, masturbating 32,768 times per week, with cancer, and they said that was too much.

So the lesson here is, if you like to masturbate, don't get cancer.

I enjoyed that thoroughly. /clap

Who woulda thought masturbation lead to cancer D:

infinity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never in my life read so many untrue story's on one website it's really surprising to me that there are actually people believing all this and buying the stuff!