Wet dreams!

Hi guys, new to the site and lovin' it. Don't think this is posted anywhere else so I'll ask anyway. I'm 35 and still have regular wet dreams when sleeping, does anyone else? My mates say they haven't had any for years or are they lying? AM I NORMAL?

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would say you're pretty normal. Not to get too personal, but do you get off by other means semi-regularly? If not you're body could just compensating. And even if you do get off regularly, you may just have quite a bit more sex drive than most. As long as it doesn't interfere with your sexual life otherwise, then I would say you're normal.

msbk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really had them as a regular thing - even as a kid. But I remember having one about a year ago - the hottest, most vivid dream I ever had. When I woke up and realised it was a dream, I was genuinely gutted for the rest of the day!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It may be unusual to experience wet dreams on a regular basis in adulthood. However, I suspect it is not exactly rare. I don't think there is anything abnormal about it. It's a natural occurrence. It has happened to me a couple of times since my teen years, but certainly not regularly. I did get a thrill from the experience, though. I also think it would be cool to have another one.

Is it bothersome to you? Or are you simply curious?

Sorry, realised I've posted this in the wrong place (Muppet). It doesn't bother me as such but can be a pain cos I tend to shoot a lot of cum and if I'm naked I shoot quite far so can be messy!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have these too, now & then. I have no idea why, it's usually at a time when I'm having ejaculations as usual. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, they just occur. I'm not sure how normal it is, but you're not alone, that's for sure.

Question - are they enjoyable for you? Or do you sleep through them? :biggrin1:

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I have never in my life had a wet dream. I guess cus by the age I was able to cum I was already gettin it all out durin the day so there wasn't any left for wet dreams. lol.
It's probably normal mate, U just need to cum more durin the day.:biggrin1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had two full wet dreams ever in my life. Both after an extended period without sexual stimulation of any kind. The second one I woke up as I was cumming...it was really weird and I felt embarassed even though I was the only one in the room.