Wetsuit? What do guys wear under them?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For you guys out there that are involved in sports such as Scuba/Surfing/Etc.

What do you wear under your wetsuit?

I wear a speedo, as I can't stand to have trunks or boardies all scrunched into an already tight space. The only problem with this is at times you can get serious speedo lines, which really doesn't bother me, but it isn't the best solution.

Recently i saw some photos of some surfers and it looked like they weren't wearing anything under their wetsuits (the only problem I can see with this is if you get hot and want to take your wetsuit off then you have to have something else to put on with you)

And when scuba diving off of a dive boat there is normally no where to change, so if I didn't wear anything under my wetsuit then I would have to do the towel dance. I can never understand how so many guys wear there baggy trunks under their wetsuits, it looks so uncomfortable!! American's are so stupid when it comes to these types of things! Since the times i've been out on dive boats and there have been people from Europe they don't have a problem with speedos at all, I was surprised by the number of Japanese who wore baggy shorts (as I thought speedos were suppose to be popular there as well).

So whats the way to go: Speedo, Nothing, Trunks, Other

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NOTHING

why in god's name would u try and stuff boardshorts into a wetsuit?

and YES i change in the parking lot , or on the dive boat, and NO i never cover with a towel anywhere, if somebody wants to object to seeing what god gave me they can but i'm not bowing to somebody elses stupid repressed body image problems.

and believe it or not americans it's not child abuse for a kid to see an adult naked in the normal activity of changing clothes, unless u teach them to think it is.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I've seen, surfers wear nothing underneath and scuba divers usually wear a swimsuit - very often speedos. La Jolla Cove is a popular local diving spot. Sometimes I'll stop at the cove while on a bike ride and watch the divers put their gear on for the dive. Great eye candy!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOTHING

why would u try and stuff boardshorts into a wetsuit?

YES i change in the parking lot , or on the dive boat, and NO i never cover with a towel anywhere

it's not child abuse for a kid to see an adult naked in the normal activity of changing clothes

Awesome, will definitely have to try wearing nothing once I buy a wetsuit that I actually own (since don't really want to go commando in a borrowed one or a rental), which should be soon now that I'm close to the ocean.

I have no idea why anyone would try to stuff trunks or boardshorts into a wetsuit, but I've seen it happen!! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is, just recently I wore trunks under a wetsuit for a quick scuba checkout dive, and I could hardly stand it, never doing that again. (I only did it because I didn't think it was best for the boss to see me in a speedo on the first day)

I haven't yet changed in a parking lot or on a dive boat WITHOUT a towel, but I know the other day when I went to the beach with a friend, I had just come from work so I changed right by my car with a towel and he almost had a heart attack literally he was like what the heck are you doing. I was like I'm doing it the Australian way!!! Its not like Anyone can see anything and I"m only naked for like 2 seconds anyways. Don't you worry about the cops or something changing without a towel? Not that the cops could or would do anything as long as your just changing and not being lewd. Congrats though on the confidence to do this, and I will have to try it soon, since Monday when I went to the beach, I almost dropped my towel anyways which i was trying to use to cover with, since I didn't want to change in the GROSS beach restrooms, I'd much rather change out in the fresh air and sun shine.

Yea recently I attended a naturist event, and a nude beach, and it was so GREAT to be around people who didn't have issues with nakedness, and unlike the prudes would like to believe, it is possible for males and females to interact completely nude and have it not be sexual. At the nudist camp we stayed at there were even children there who were being taught to not have hangups about there lack of clothing. The world would definitely be a better place if everyone didn't have so many hangups with regard to every little thing.

Like you said there shouldn't be anything wrong with anyone seeing anyone naked in the act of changing, its a totally normal activity.

Last edited:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and believe it or not americans it's not child abuse for a kid to see an adult naked in the normal activity of changing clothes, unless u teach them to think it is.
in California, a district attorney can pursue such a violation to the maximum which can result in a conviction requiring registration as a sex offender. Rare perhaps, but the threat is there. Take the plea-down...

remember, district attorneys have to win the election to hold their jobs. would this happen in San Francisco County? Never! but it could happen in other counties. DAs are now successfully prosecuting minors for sending child-endangering personal photos via cell phone to another minor which result in having to register as a sex offender.

Extreme... Bizzare... but believe it's happening. watch the 5 o'clock news.

sorry I'm so windy on my soapbox. O tempora! O mores!:mad:

'''and I wore nylon Speedos under my wet suit when I'd dive.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear nothin under it when I wear one,

But I get changed up on some rocks away from the beach so i don't need to do the towel trick because my friend are the only people there, and we have seen each other naked hundreds of times

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in California, a district attorney can pursue such a violation to the maximum which can result in a conviction requiring registration as a sex offender. Rare perhaps, but the threat is there. Take the plea-down...

remember, district attorneys have to win the election to hold their jobs. would this happen in San Francisco County? Never! but it could happen in other counties. DAs are now successfully prosecuting minors for sending child-endangering personal photos via cell phone to another minor which result in having to register as a sex offender.

Extreme... Bizzare... but believe it's happening. watch the 5 o'clock news.

sorry I'm so windy on my soapbox. O tempora! O mores!:mad:

'''and I wore nylon Speedos under my wet suit when I'd dive.

ya i understand what ur saying, but i've never heard of a case of a guy changing into a wetsuit in a parking lot arrested for lewd behaviour.

it's a pretty common practice, they'd fill the courts if they arrested everybody who does it.

i think if you're taking ur clothes off purposely because there are children around that's a whole different issue.

I agree justice is twisted for political gain, but there are plenty of real sex offenders to go after.

and i would expect the teen fone sex pics cases will eventually be thrown out under the same statutes that limits the culpability in cases between minors of the same age having sex, once one goes to a higher court.

zimbop

Just Browsing
Media
nothing...
still remember the pic of when i was a kid and had a huge bulge in a sideways shot while leaning on the board! so funny! idk if my parents or girlfriend noticed.... i was like 12...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nothing...
still remember the pic of when i was a kid and had a huge bulge in a sideways shot while leaning on the board! so funny! idk if my parents or girlfriend noticed.... i was like 12...

Just be glad your family had the camera out so you have these memories.

I thought my family was big picture takers, but I haven't yet found any pictures like during any of my swim meets or more than like one or two pictures in swimwear at the beach over the years. I so need to start taking my camera to the beach with my buddies so I can get some new shots of me in all these suits I talk about, since its alittle hard to take pictures of myself, and I"m sure you would all like some "on location" shots.

This guy is obviously not concerned about anyone seeing him change, and he isn't wearing anything under his "wetsuit".

Attachments

Last edited:

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
Just be glad your family had the camera out so you have these memories.

I thought my family was big picture takers, but I haven't yet found any pictures like during any of my swim meets or more than like one or two pictures in swimwear at the beach over the years. I so need to start taking my camera to the beach with my buddies so I can get some new shots of me in all these suits I talk about, since its alittle hard to take pictures of myself, and I"m sure you would all like some "on location" shots.

This guy is obviously not concerned about anyone seeing him change, and he isn't wearing anything under his "wetsuit".

that guy is known as "swimbabe" he's from australia.