What a week...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_fyd06mvb, Jul 4, 2009.

1. D_fyd06mvb

D_fyd06mvb New Member

Strange week for me. I just found out that my 20 year-old step-daughter is having sex with a guy who uses Magnum XL's. She told my wife that "he's huge"(she's a real blabber-mouth). This is only the second real dick she's ever seen so she does not have a lot to go by, but it's a given the dude has a big piece of meat. I'm not really bothered by her having sex, but I feel odd/depressed feeling. Earlier this week, I actually sat down with a hard dick and a tape measure. I come out at 5.5 by 4. I guess I'm jealous that this young guy has a big dick and I'm pretty puny compared to him.

On the other hand my wife really loves my dick and thinks that it's plenty big enough. I've been married 15 years and have enjoyed a fantastic sex life, my wife still can't get enough of my dick.

Why am I so depressed?

2. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure why you're depressed but this post is totally creepy.

3. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    The fact you know how many dicks your step-daughter has seen has a certain creepiness to it, indeed. Deductive reasoning makes one think the other may be yours... just sayin' what came to mind as I read your post. With regard to the onset of depression over it? I think you may do well to find yourself a hobby.

4. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's creepy is your "deductive reasoning". I mean, coming to that conclusion and actually writing it is fucked up.

5. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

You are just jelous.

6. crossy

Gold Member

That information about the huge boyfriend can be very painfull to a fellow with a small dick.

7. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Didn't draw any conclusions. Perhaps I'm misreading it and/or failing to see the relevance of some of the info provided in the OP. It's odd/pointless to obsess over it, nonetheless.. esp when the wife is happy :rolleyes:

#7 VeeP, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

A bit of a weird post...

9. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    seek professional help....

10. ninerr

ninerr New Member

I'm no psychiatrist/therapist, but I'd say you're depressed by the fact that (a) you've always felt a little bit inadequate with what you have and this brings it to light and (b) your stepdaughter is commenting on how satisfied she is with someone who's above average, which leads you to think that maybe your wife isn't because you have hangups on your own size.

Granted it's a bit creepy that you're concerned with what your stepdaughter has, but the fact of the matter is you can't change what you have and if your wife is happy with it, you shouldn't be hung up on what you can't provide. I'm sure if it was a problem, you'd know by now. 5.5 is in the normal range, it's not like you have a below average size, so I wouldn't worry.

Besides, if your stepdaughter has to publicize what she has, it's probably from some sort of insecurity anyway.

11. D_fyd06mvb

D_fyd06mvb New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll be the first to admit that the whole thing is creepy, sorta like watching your grandparents have sex. Anyway, I feel much better about the whole situation after ready the posts. I know that I don't have the smallest pecker in the world and my wife loves me and my pecker. As for my step-daughter, I told my wife I don't want to know anything about her sex life. I know more than most people should or would ever want to know. Oh, and whoever suggested that my dick was the other she was comparing is SO wrong. I'll just ignore that comment...

12. literquartounce

literquartounce New Member

sup dude.
    Some people who posted in this are retarded, just let them be.

I can totally understand that you could feel a bit down after hearing something like that. And I can see that it doesn't have anything to do with the step daughter's sex life.

AW crap, i'll finish this post in a while.

13. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

So she gets fucked a couple times a day by a guy who's dick is the size of a baseball bat, why should that be a problem?

14. D_Tintagel_Demondong

:rofl:

You are definitely redeeming yourself.

15. Fredro

Fredro New Member

I'll tell you where the creepiness started. It didn't start with the OP. It started with two women who can't keep their mouths shut. First off, the step daughter who can't stop running her yap after finding a guy with a big cock. Then her mother who probably had to tell her hubby (the OP) all about it. If I were the OP, I'd tell my wife to leave me out of the loop when it comes to his step daughter's sex life.

As for something I find creepy - Women who hang out on Big Cock forums and then tell others they are creepy.

16. Pitbull

Gold Member

You should be focused on this.
    Probably would be some guys with big ones not getting any that would trade with you.

Because you are focused on the size of your penis.

Some people may find this creepy.
    That is their problem.
    The reaction of the OP is somewhat natural.
    After 15 years of marriage - your wife should know better than to bring up penis size - but she doesn't have one so she doesn't really understand.

On the other hand - you are a member here so she might of thought you would be interested in hearing her gossip.

Women talk. That is natural.
    It is good that she wants to share things with you - indicates a good relationship.

Now go have some sex.
    You will feel much better.

Draft saved Draft deleted