What do Guys think?

inquiringmind: Hi Gigantok,

One never knows...

Inquiring Mind

1811: large penises have as much to do with the ladies who encounter them as guys who posess them.

hope you really don't feel that some people think you're "freaks, Sex starved maniacs, Peeping Thomasinas". its obvious that you're groovy, sexy, enlightened women whose inquiring minds want to know ;)

Yowsers: all i can say is without a woman. . .i wouldn't be here. :)

7x6andchg: I thought cooties automatically died when the carriers turned 12? :D

I know I, for one, to answer Tony's request for a het perspective, welcome the presence of the entire LPSGLA. I can ask questions here I wouldn't ask a woman face to face. I can post concerns here that I wouldn't air in the real world. To me, the ladies are some of the pillars of our community, as Tony pointed out - the provide the yang to our yin, the 6 to our 9, the socket to the plug...erm...you get the idea.

They post in the penis-related threads and offer good advice for sexual relations et al; they post in the other threads and offer good conversation and witty repartee. They even remember things like your bad Michael Myers impersonation ( ;) @ Sammy ).

So...I'll add my vote...Vive La Femme! Toutes les femmes de SSGB!

Paul
7x6&C

anonymous_pole: I'm so glad the ladies are here because guy's minds have a tendency to go on vacation waaay to often and we need the balance.

spork: I'm glad there are women here. One of the big mysteries in my life (and many men's lives) is "What are they thinking?" Any light shed on that most elusive subject is well appreciated.

spork: I'm glad there are women here. One of the big mysteries in my life (and many men's lives) is "What are they thinking?" Any light shed on that most elusive subject is well appreciated.

LittleMike: Hello Ladies! Personally, being a gay male, I think it is wonderful to find a 'ladies' sub-forum at this site - and very appropriate! This site is meant to provide 'support' to men with large penises, but also to their sexual partners who need to deal with those same large penises.

I admit to being a lurker at this site for a couple of months, reading through lots of old threads, including a few in this section. The reason I came here is because I had a new boyfriend who is very large and since I like anal sex, I came here for information and advice about how to handle it. I read some very helpful advice about anal sex from this site, and some of that information was provided by women. I thank you - mission 100% entirely successful!!!