What do straight men see when they look at naked men?

D

deleted627832

I've actually argued in other threads here that most straight men are 100% straight and have no interest at all in men. This question is not implying any other point of view. It was a simple question about what straight men "see." Not an implication that any truly straight men would be sexually aroused in any way by the sight of naked men. I was looking for an experiential description and got several useful and straightforward answers, so I know that some people at least can read a question without jumping to odd conclusions about the questioner's intent.

I have said this in the past, and will repeat it here. I appreciate nice things. I appreciate a guy who takes the time and effort to make himself physically fit in a world where fewer and fewer people seem to do. I appreciate both the heavy rock of the 70's and some of the newer bands playing now. I am obsessed with the beauty of nature, and I am grateful every time I am able to get out in the woods with my dogs. I could go on, but to answer your question, if I see a naked guy at the gym or work, I like what I see. I like what I see, but I have no desire whatsoever to have sex with him or even think what sex with him would be like.
I am like you, I just see another nice looking guy. Naked or not. I could care less if, his dick is bigger or smaller then mine. I have no desire to be with him. No more if, I see a nice looking woman. I guess growing up in the 70's we all were naked. In school at gym, YMCA open showers or naked in pools. We didn't care....we just saw guys doing what guys do most.

D

deleted627832

Is his dick bigger than mine?
Would he be bigger hard than me?
Is he more muscular than me?
Is he fitter than me?
If, you asking me... I don't think about any of the above questions. If, he has a bigger dick then me. I can count on him to have a bigger hard on. Once, I see someone I just move on.... When I see a nice, well kept guy outside.... again I just see a nice looking guy. That is it. I have never in my life thought about his dick. I guess that is why I am who I am. I enjoy see nice looking guys....Now, I may think How in Hell do they walk around with that dick? But no more then that. I am so blessed to have my small dick.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

TallHung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've actually argued in other threads here that most straight men are 100% straight and have no interest at all in men. This question is not implying any other point of view. It was a simple question about what straight men "see." Not an implication that any truly straight men would be sexually aroused in any way by the sight of naked men. I was looking for an experiential description and got several useful and straightforward answers, so I know that some people at least can read a question without jumping to odd conclusions about the questioner's intent.
I understood where your question was coming from. ...and your question made perfect sense. You assume straight guys don't "see" other men sexually as you do... you simply wanted to know what thought(s) ran through their heads.

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Media
Basically the only time I'll see a naked man would be in the locker room, and it's not a big deal. Nothing unusual crosses my mind, as I'm mostly keeping to myself. Sometimes there will be someone who catches my attention (whether they're ripped, have a big dick, etc). But I don't change what I do, and just try to mind my own business.

It's actually kind of nice to strike up a conversation with someone while we are both naked. So while I don't mind people making small talk with me, I don't really go out of my way to make that happen.

Reactions: Jon1971

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually don’t pay attention. If I am walking through the locker room, I don’t look at each person down a line. If I do look, it is the same as when I look at a guy normally. Either I have no thought or I compare myself to them. If they are naked, I think he is/I am in better shape. He is hairier than me. I am more hung than him. That type of thing. Not everything has to be sexual. I can look at a guy and think he got a nice hair cut. It has nothing to do with sexual attractiveness.

LongDong28_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm also naked, I avoid looking at the groin area ( like in the showers or getting changed ). In a movie or something I do glance at their dick out of curiosity and judge their physique mainly. I don't get aroused but I really do admire a guy in good shape because it's not easy to get there!