What do you collect?

I collect elephants (figurines and such). I like elephants because they're intelligent, majestic, and altruistic. I also like them because, of course, they never forget. :wink:

The latest addition to my collection is a white elephant teapot that Artfulwilly bought for me 2 days ago.
 
Antique dishes, teacups, old silverware. It can be creamware or chintz or other patterns. I love to mix and match when I throw parties.

And sex toys. No joke. If it looks new and interesting I want it. I have my sister, best friend, and back up friend set up with keys to the house. My husband passed away, so if I die I need someone to remove all the paraphenilia. I do not want to be known as "that" girl!
 
Lots of stuff. Here are a few of the more obvious things.

• Really cheesy electric guitars (like these - cheesyguitars.com forum :: Index )

• Rubber dinosaurs (like these - Realm of Rubber Dinosaurs - Introduction)

• Encyclopedias (dead tree type - 1st, 9th, 11th, 12th, late 14th, early 15th Britannicas, 1st thru 5th Columbias, 1929 New International Cyclopedia, Winston's Loose Leaf Encyclopedia, other great stuff)

• Dreadnought flats - like the battleship in Monopoly, but bigger and flatter

• Fossils - I'm basically a paleozoic kind of guy

• The C-96 (like these - 1896 Mauser Index )

• Chess sets
 

Attachments