What do you consider cheating?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Argh im sorry. My thoughts are chaotic.

For example. Some people dont consider kissing other people on the mouth cheating while some do. However those same people who dont consider it cheating wouldnt kiss another member of thier family on the mouth. And what I am saying is that anything you can make that distinction with can be considered cheating.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't kiss anyone on the mouth except a sexual partner/ SO. I kiss no family on the mouth.

Anyway, I consider cheating to be having some type of sexual relations with another person. Kissing, fondling, oral or intercourse.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Argh im sorry. My thoughts are chaotic.

For example. Some people dont consider kissing other people on the mouth cheating while some do. However those same people who dont consider it cheating wouldnt kiss another member of thier family on the mouth. And what I am saying is that anything you can make that distinction with can be considered cheating.

I wouldn't talk with my family members about sex i had.
But i have talked about sex i had with friends, so was that cheating?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kissing certainly is in my books. I don't think even physical contact would be the lower limit for me either, I can certainly imagine considering an ultra high level of flirting to be a betrayal of trust. I think many would disagree on that though.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kissing certainly is in my books. I don't think even physical contact would be the lower limit for me either, I can certainly imagine considering an ultra high level of flirting to be a betrayal of trust. I think many would disagree on that though.

I agree with you about the last part to a certain extent. If say someone I was involved with was having dinner or lunch or something with another person and there was a sexual undertone that might bother me. Telephone calls at midnight from another female... who is not a known friend to me, etc. Those types of things may bother me. I think it would depend on the situation and if there was something really going on and not just an assumption of something.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you about the last part to a certain extent. If say someone I was involved with was having dinner or lunch or something with another person and there was a sexual undertone that might bother me. Telephone calls at midnight from another female... who is not a known friend to me, etc. Those types of things may bother me. I think it would depend on the situation and if there was something really going on and not just an assumption of something.

Yeah, that's the sort of thing I meant, but for me it would probably have to be over an extended period rather than a one-off, I think. Enough to suggest that there was the distinct possibility of it heading further, at least. All subjective though and it's never black and white with things like that either.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can you define cheating without including bothering in some form or fashion?

I think every form of cheating will probably bother ones partner, but i would not define everything that bothers your partner cheating.
I was bothered by an ex talking to friends i could not stand, but there was nothing going on that could remotely be called cheating.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so is Gecko's world in trouble again? Do you need to go break something:cool:
As far as I know everything is great in Gecko world. I should probably check on that though lol.

I think every form of cheating will probably bother ones partner, but i would not define everything that bothers your partner cheating.
I was bothered by an ex talking to friends i could not stand, but there was nothing going on that could remotely be called cheating.
Thats what I meant though. All the things you would consider cheating bother you but not necessarily everything that bothers you is cheating.

I should have subtitles lol