What do you prefer?

What Kind Of Underwear Do You Wear?


  • Total voters
    871
Love lightweight boxers. I'm not a fan of flannel or thick, heavy cotton boxers. FTL 55/45 blend are my favorites. I have other types of underwear for fun and foreplay, but I rarely wear them.
 
Hanes recently came out with a very soft type of briefs, 75% cotton. The top band and leg holes are layered by the same soft fabric so you don't get that pinched feeling. I wish I could find a package for the style name; anyway, they are one solid color. Not too expensive.
 
I wear no underwear whatsoever under everything but trousers (required for work), that itch like mad unless I wear boxers underneath them. Solved that problem now though by replacing them with decent jeans that don't actually look like jeans, so are work acceptable. So now I freeball everywhere, which includes home, gym, work, etc.

The GF bought me a pair of white adidas shorts recently, and I freeballed in them to the town centre for about 4 hours. Got more than a fair share of looks, and then noticed that if you looked at the side (rather than front or rear), you can quite easily see my cock swaying about. Oops. Didn't get embarassed, I just figured that people would only look if they wanted to see it.
 
I've always had a love for men's underwear. I find myself always buying a pair or 2; not that I need anymore but just that for me, variety is what I like. I own a little bit of everything. So when I open up my underwear drawer in the morning, I just grab the first pair that jumps out at me. And yes, there are even days when I decide to go commando.

Are there other guys out there like me?