What do you think of the new Mod?

"Btw, I've heard the new mod has a grown on their back the size of a small tennis ball."

Proofread.............. damn Canadians....

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's important to remember that a moderator's job is not an easy one and sometimes they have to make difficult decisions which may or may not seem fair at the time. If someone is new to the role I think it's important to try and be patient and bear with them a little.

What is it that you are thinking is difficult about a moderator position?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard that the new mod sports blue hair, wears a black feather boa, and dons a pointy black witch's hat. Who does he/she think she/he is? I can't wait to criticize his/her every decision and bait others so that she/he can ban the suckers around here. :069:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear No Strings,

I have made a note of your complaint and your reference to your 16" horse cock. However having viewed your gallery I presume you are making reference to the horse you have tie up outside, in the back garden. May I remind you that this site is for well endowed men, the human verity and NOT the equestrian species.

As you post makes reference to an animal, in a totally unacceptable way, as new Moderator I have to inform you that you ban is now being processed

Smartalk

Last edited: