D_Foscurinus Turtlepudd Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Jul 21, 2009 Posts 63 Media 0 Likes 2 Points 91 D_Foscurinus Turtlepudd, Aug 1, 2009 #1 I never seem to get any looks from people (not that I've noticed), so I'm just wondering if I'm simply unattractive or if I'm just oblivious. Attachments
I never seem to get any looks from people (not that I've noticed), so I'm just wondering if I'm simply unattractive or if I'm just oblivious.
C cklover Sexy Member Media: 1 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Posts 1,333 Media 1 Likes 59 Points 183 Location New England Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male cklover, Aug 1, 2009 #2 Maybe because you're just not in the right places, after all, 19 is a time people just start to explore. You're nice looking and have a great bod too...that ass shot is VERY sexy! :tongue: Good luck.
Maybe because you're just not in the right places, after all, 19 is a time people just start to explore. You're nice looking and have a great bod too...that ass shot is VERY sexy! :tongue: Good luck.
hicetnunc Sexy Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 18 Joined Dec 29, 2008 Posts 17 Media 18 Likes 54 Points 333 Location mexico Verification View Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male hicetnunc, Aug 1, 2009 #3 you're absolutely beautiful. I like! I'd eat you entirely