What do you think?

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
dolf250,

definetley some good points. You definetley opened my eyes with one particual point.

What caught me the most is the loner comment. He did use to be a loner. I was really the one that got him into the group of my friends (he use to have very few friends, if any)..really, I am the one that brings people into our group. So I guess if you look at it that way, the not wanting to open up makes sense..maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable with that because he has never experienced that and for a long time felt alone.
And you are right, he just may not be into the bars, clubs, etc..just his personality.
And, yes, he is Christian..but he is not religious at ALL.

I would love to tell him that I'm gay but since I have got those reactions when I brought up the gay stuff, I have not felt good about it. And since he doesn't like opening up, I've almost felt that he doesn't deserve to know.

And if you haven't noticed, I feel a little something for him too.

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Andrew.

That is basically how my convo's go or dont go with my friend. He seems to want to avoid things or not talk about them but he will message me or call me to go somewhere, so it can be very confusing.