What does your Ball Sweat smell like?

nakedtouch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey!

Just wondering what everyones ball sweat smells like, maybe to see if they all smell different based on the person.

Mine smells like Vinegar

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would also say vinegar, but it's a much lighter scent than actual vinegar, and thus not unpleasant. Have you ever gotten vinegar on your hands when cooking or making a salad? Even if you rinse it off, there's a lingering vinegar scent. It's like that.

Only my pits get musky. I think the vinegar smell is lighter and way more pleasant than the musk. The musk makes me gag.

Reactions: smellslikevinegar

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to admit to, on very hot days, a slightly vinegary aroma. Not all the time, though. Just like my pits. Sometimes they smell of nothing & others, like right now, they're rank...& i like it.

Reactions: smellslikevinegar

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kind of a slightly sweet salty musky smell sorta like the way the interior of a brand new car with leather seats smells. Definately NOT an unpleasant smell at all.

Reactions: GranadaGhia

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk, generally I haven't noticed much of a smell. However, some guys have had a very attractive, almost new leather smell. One guy was a construction worker and had tons of ball sweat all day, it was kinda sour smelling (like mitchy mentioned, vinegary), and he had to take a shower and scrub them before I even thought about touching his junk.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering what everyones ball sweat smells like, maybe to see if they all smell different based on the person.

Mine smells like Vinegar

:why: What is wrong with you? :confused: :puke:

Perhaps this is why we need a moderated fetish forum so that this doesn't devolve into the nonsense that the smegma thread did. :rolleyes: Though personally the topics of ball sweat and smegma are equally repugnant to me. :yuck:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wait a sec.. let me check.........

No vinegar smell here. Kinda musky and... like sweat!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... ball-samic or cider?

My cock smells a little like cider, when I soak it inside her ... yuk, yuk.

Seriously, my balls don't sweat heavily and never have a very strong smell. When I run around naked, my preference, they don't develop any odor at all. But after freeballing in pants all day long they develop a mild, not unpleasant odor that smells a lot like cumin. I rather enjoy that subtle odor and will periodically take a deep whiff of my palms while playing with myself.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinegar doesn't seem right under any circumstances
ball-samic or cider?

Brilliant! :biggrin1:

Apparently, the scrotum has more sweat glands relative to area than any other part of a male's body. As we all know from biology this is so the testicles are cooler by a few degress than the body and at the temperature required to make our little sperms.
(real dumb design in some ways..who hasn't had their nuts wacked, kicked or hit at some time in their life).

So anyway, there's the sweat and the normal smell that goes with that depending how long it is not washed away.
However, on top of that, I heard that our ballsacs emit a kind of (come hither) musk or pheremone which may differ from guy to guy in intensity.
The combination of the 2 probably may make the single unigue smell.

Personally my scrotum smells like toothpaste right now because I got lucky!:biggrin1: