What if the roles were reversed?

thickun: What if the roles were reversed?

You ladies thoughts on this topic fascinate me. I dated a woman a few years ago. She had to be one of the most sexual women I had ever been with. I am a little large mostly thick. If I went down on her and brought her to climax she would scream at the top of her lungs when she came and then roll over and go to sleep. She didn’t cum real quick but probably in about 10 or 15 minutes. She would get super wet and soak the sheets underneath her. If we were in the in the shower or taking a bath I could bring her to climax in about 15 seconds by rubbing her clit. There must be something about that water that made her cum real quick. In the water she would beg me to stop because she couldn’t take it. It was fascinating. When she had one of those “15 second climaxes” she would pass out in the water and I would have to carry her out of the tub.

I am able to delay my climax until my women cums. I never leave her hanging. I’ve been told that I am a good looking guy and am pretty confident in the bedroom. I usually go into the bedroom with the attitude that I am going to blow my woman’s mind when making lover to her. I expect her to always have an orgasm. I may not always cum, but I sure do have fun.

I believe many women go into the bedroom expecting to control things and control the guy with their sexuality. They are surprised when a guy can outlast them and blow their mind away. I was with one woman who actually cried because she wasn’t use to not being able to make a guy cum and cum quickly.

For the women who have men who don’t satisfy them or who don’t last very long how would you feel if the roles were reversed? What if you were the one who came within a couple of minutes or less and were so fulfilled that you had to roll over and go to sleep or actually pass out.

I actually enjoy my role in the bedroom. I don’t cum everytime, but I almost always have a good time. I enjoy the roll. It makes me feel great that I can make this woman feel so good that she can cum that quickly.