What if?

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
What if?

There are some really awesome threads in the Fictitious Stories section, but sadly the best always seem to end when the original author loses interest. I propose we start a sandbox thread where anyone can continue the story or contribute their own piece without pressure to write more than just a short bit. I'll set up a premise, and feel free to give feedback or add to it! Be sure to have suggestions for how to continue at the end of each part of the story you write.

"So this thing reorganizes your DNA to give you a bigger dick? Just by breathing it?" Heather asked.
"Yea I guess so. It was on the news so I suppose it actually works." I replied, not entirely convinced.

We were sitting on the bed in my fraternity room inspecting what appeared to be one of those masks that provides oxygen on an airplane attached to a neon green cylinder with a valve and pressure gauge. It was called the Maximizer, a product that had been released a little over a month ago and quickly became the fastest selling product of all time. Since then it had been featured on all the major news networks and was being used by a number of high profile celebrities. Everyone agreed that it was the real deal, that it produced results consistently and predictably. It's one purpose: to make your dick bigger.

Heather and I had been dating for almost a year; she was a sophomore and I was a junior at a college in upstate New York. Heather was a sexy little persian girl, with thick, long black hair, soft tan skin, a perfectly round butt, and big perky tits that she loved to show off. Our sex life was incredible. She would sleep over and screw my brains out a few nights each week. When she wanted sex, she was insatiable. She would lay on her back and scream with pleasure as I pounded her tight, hairless pussy into oblivion. Sometimes when she was on top, it was almost frightening how hard and fast she'd grind my cock into her. But I loved wrapping my hands around her soft hips and grabbing roughly at her breasts, so I was always ready for a challenge. I gave her a few orgasms every time we hooked up, but she wanted more. Although I was well equipped with a fat 7.5x6" schlong, she was anything but shy when recalling the impressive equipment of her past hookups. I was the 12th person she'd been with, and my size was completely average given her past experience. She said she'd been spoiled because her first boyfriend was over 9" long, and got lucky to have a few consistent hookups who were all 8-10". She liked being spoiled tho. The one hookup story I could never get out of my head tho, was her hookup with Mike.

Mike was a mutual friend of ours and lived next door to my fraternity. He was a sociable although kinda awkward dude, tall and very muscular despite still having a bit of baby fat. Although he was fit, he could be such a dork at times that noone couldve confused him for a ladies man. About what you'd expect from a freshman. What was totally unexpected was Heather's series of hookups with him when we were on a break.
"OMG, he was ENORMOUS" she said. "Like an elephant"
She said she could put her arm next to it and the tip came all the way to her knuckles It was too fat to fit her hands around, and the bulbous apple sized tip could barely fit in her mouth without making her choke. Their favorite thing to do was pull it up along Mike's chest while he was sitting down. Then she would throw her toned leg up and over his thighs so she was straddling him, come in close and grind her plump clit against his oversized balls and fat shaft. With all four of their hands rubbing him up and down and Heather's hot, wet little pussy grinding into his balls, his balls would tense up and he'd pull away to blast a dozen fat ropes all over her big tits. Despite having a few drunken hookups like the one above, Heather assured me she'd never fucked Mike. "I tried," she said, "but that thing was just way too fat to fit in me". She guessed he was 11x8.5".

I had always been comfortable with my size, but Heather's constant prodding led to me ordering a Maximizer. All you had to do was take a few breaths from it before going to sleep, and on average you would grow 1" per week. The words "on average" were followed by an asterisk, and the fine print explained that the larger you were, the faster you'd grow. On the upside, the product was totally safe and you were supposed to shrink back to your original size if you stopped using it, although somehow I doubted anyone ever did. Anyhow, our plan was to use it for a few weeks until I got bigger than Mike, give Heather the fuck of her life, then shrink back down to my normal size. Should be easy, right?

I held the mouthpiece up to my face, opened the valve, and started to breathe in. The gas tasted sweet, almost like strawberries, and filled my lungs to bursting. I nervously shut off the pressure and exhaled a small cloud.

"Wow, this thing kinda reminds me of doing whippets!" I commented to Heather.

She was staring back at me intently with a greedy look on her face. "Do it again! Do it again!" she chanted smiling mischievously.

"Okay Okay! But remember, the manual says to only start off with a few breaths."

"Yea Yea, whatever babe" Heather muttered lustily as she brushed her big round boobs against my arm and rubbed the inside of my thigh with her hand. I could feel my prick start to fill with blood as I caught a glimpse of her impressive cleavage.

"Okay, just two more!" I said, taking a big puff. Heather made a soft purring sound as she watched and nestled into the crook of my arm.

As I exhaled this time, I could feel a warmth starting up in my groin. My dick was getting harder by the minute, and I had already reached the amount of hardness I normally got. Heather's eyes were wide open as she rubbed the bulge in my pajama pants.

"Babe, I think it;s getting bigger already!" She whispered in my ear.

"Yea, I think so too. Maybe that's enough for tonight....." I said as I started to put down the mouthpiece.

"Oh come on babe, I really want to see how BIG you can get! Just have one more... for me" she smiled.

"Go big or go home" I thought as I brought the mouthpiece up to my face again. I felt the cool rush of sweet air into my lungs and closed my eyes while Heather snuggled up against me. I felt like I might be getting in over my head, but those worries melted away as I drifted off to sleep.

The next few weeks were a blur. I judiciously kept up with my nightly treatments, and Heather judiciously measured my progress. By the end of the first week, I had made it to 8.7" long by 6.5" around. By the second I was at 10.3" x 7". Already by that point, sex had become a challenge for me and Heather. We required at least a half hour of foreplay, with me eating her out and fingering her, before she'd roll a Magnum XL over my fat prick, rub me up with lube and lay back in bed with her legs spread wide. I got incredibly aroused by the way she'd lean forward to grab my dick and use it to pull my whole body closer. Her little hand could barely fit around it at that point, but while she was guiding it to her hot wet slit, she'd look up at me with those big slutty eyes and say "THIS.... is so hot". We'd go slow at first, just dipping the head in and out. Her pussy felt like a tight little pocket that could just barely fit my tip in it. She'd moan and moan and get wetter and wetter, then lean forward again and grab the 8" of rock hard shaft that wasn't in yet and struggle to push more of it in. She'd shout in her lusty, sexy voice "just fuck me!" That was my cue. I'd go to town and really start to ram my cock into her. Her pussy would stretch like a sleeve for my cock and grip it like a fist, and once we really got going I could go balls deep in her. All 10" of me. I don't know if she had been using some of the gas behind my back, but in that second week we could easily fuck for two hours. I started cumming more too. I had never been much of a cummer, but in that second week I could fire off a few good ropes most days.

Week 3 was when I hit 12". I still remember it. The gas would make you get rock hard, so Heather had gotten into the habit of measuring me right after my dose. I had gotten in the habit of looking away so that I could be surprised by her measurement. Maybe I was becoming a bit of a narcissist, but I was really getting off on having my sexy little girlfriend measure my growing dick. She gripped my thick, fat cock with her little hand and I felt the cold plastic of the ruler against the side of my prick. All of a sudden she let go and dropped the ruler to the floor.

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed "Holy shit holy shit holyshitholyshitohshitohshit"....

"Babe babe, what happend?" I opened my eyes and saw her kneeling on the floor below me, her hand working up a frenzy as she frigged her dripping pussy.

"Babe, we're gonna need a bigger ruler" She smiled that mischievous smile and spoke with the lusty tone that let me know she was turned on. "I need sex now" she commanded.

By week four I was approaching the 15" mark, double what I had been just a month ago. It was so long that when I woke up with morning wood I'd find my cockhead, oozing with precum, staring me in the face between my nipples. It had gotten a lot fatter too, it was actually slightly thicker than my own muscular arm. Heather measured it to be 9" around. It felt like a baseball bat, and my balls probably weighed a pound each.

Our sex life was better than ever. Well, at least for Heather anyway. She could still take me balls deep, and when she did, she would lean forward onto my chest and hump her clit into my groin. I still can't imagine where a girl that tiny was fitting all that cock, but somehow she did it. Sometimes it looked like she actually inflated a little bit while I was inside her, but I just couldn't be sure. The problem was that she now needed sex from me every day, and it would take us a whole hour of fourplay, lubing, and prying to cram my 15" baseball bat into her tiny pussy. Once I was in there I couldn't take long strokes back and forth like I used to because it caused her too much pain. In fact, basically all I could do was sit in her and let her move around to hit the spot. Once she hit her spot though, she could orgasm for thirty minutes straight. No wonder she was so greedy.

I, on the other hand, was not feeling satisfied. My cock had grown to freakish proportions and was sometimes such a nuisance that it felt like I was carrying around a baby in my pants. I had to wait for it to calm down and get soft before I could leave the house. With all the sex I was having, most of the day it would flop around in a turgid, semi-hard state that must've been at least 13" long. I literally had to fold it in half to fit it in my pants, though some days I just snaked it down my pants leg.

I wasn't the only one on campus using the Maximizer either. My bulge, though impressive, was still not the largest on campus. I've always been 100% straight, but I did find myself sneaking peeks at the other guys just to see where I stacked up. There were plenty of guys starting to sport modest bulges not yet at the freakish proportions I had reached, there were several right around my size, and there were a few who were even bigger. I'm sure that Heather noticed too.

"I want to have a three way" she told me one night when my rock hard prick was crammed deep inside her.

"What?" It definitely wasn't something I expected her to say while she was skewered on my mammoth member.

"I want to have a three way. With Mike."

I laughed. "His dick will feel tiny in comparison to this fat thing!" I clenched my groin muscles and sent a wave of blood flowing in, which caused Heather to shudder with yet another orgasm.

"Thirty-three" She said aloud. She'd been counting ;) "No, but seriously I want to."

What she said next practically made me go soft with surprise.

"And don't think you're bigger than him."

"What? How would you know that?"

"We've been... We've been 'keeping in touch' "

"You WHAT?!?!?"

"Well he started texting me again a few weeks ago! He can be so sweet and funny I couldn't help but reply... Well, one thing led to another..."

"AND???"

"And he send me a picture of him."

"Ok...? So what? It's not like you saw anything."

"He was naked."

That's the point where I actually started to soften a little.

"He actually has to tuck it into his sock when he goes to class. It's so thick he can barely wrap both hands around it. When it's hard, the tip actually comes up above his own head"

I started to firm up again. "Show me the picture"

Sure enough, that was Mike with a cock at least as big as described. I can barely describe how I felt when she showed me that picture. It was the first time I'd ever seen a picture of another man's penis, and especially the first time I'd ever seen one that large. I felt embarrassed and ashamed at being smaller, but also strangely aroused by the power and size. It also really turned me on that Heather thought it was so hot. I thought for a second about what to do, then flipped her over so that I was on top. She gasped a bit at my sudden movement.

"Time for your punishment" I smiled mischievously as I started to pump my hips back and forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: brk

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
From here I can imagine a few follow ups.

1. Back story on Mike and what hooking up with Heather was like from his perspective. Mike is a character that I bet someone on here could totally run with, so feel free to write about/with him.

2. Three way scene with Mike, Heather, and Brad (the narrator).

3. A slutty girl on campus and her experience with having her random hookups be bigger and bigger.

Anyhow, I hope you guys like it! I'll try to add to the story when I can, and in the meantime feel free to write whatever you like, or just read and enjoy!

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is really good writing, but 1 post and we are already to people with dicks to their feet. There isn't room for growth and the stories wont go much of anywhere unless someone wants to create backstory about individual characters. Good Luck.

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks guys! mitc3117, you're right that Mike has gotten a little ridiculous. I tried to imply that other people on campus are growing too, and also we still haven't heard much about him other than Heather's second hand stories. Hopefully this leaves enough opportunity for the story to "expand" :)

acura96

Just Browsing
Media
Maximizer the fine print----

What can only one man do?
Plenty it seems,
when you got plenty.

When Dr. Allen accidently invented what is now marketed as the Maximizer, it was his “on-the-side” experiment, one that he was making on just for himself. He knew that if he took the knowledge that he had and some newly invented high tech, he could create the perfect cock. Two years ago today the good doc found the answer to his dreams. He immediately tried it out on himself, and it worked. I can’t believe it either. Why can’t I come up with these ideas. Maybe I’ m not crazy enough to try it on myself or rich enough like the doc to buy people off to get somebody high enough up to approve this stuff. Once he had the monster he’d always dreamed of, greed crept in and he made the next batch larger than he needed to and decided to go big time.

It started out small, just giving a taste to his rich friends and Hollywood celebs. It gave each of them massive dongs but it would go back to normal if you never took it again. Of course he found out later that they just couldn’t keep their mouths shut and the word got out. The next thing he knows, it’s on the shelves in limited supply.

When you read the fine print on the Maximizer label it says the usual mumbo jumbo legal stuff that the lawyers throw on products that claim to do things that are a little far fetched. Well, most people just don’t bother to read this crap, hell, most people don’t even read the instructions to most products that they use.

Nano tech or nanotechnology, is a strange new science that most of us have heard something about, but most don’t know the whole story. Somethings are down right scary about it. Things can now be constructed so small you may need an electron microscope to see parts of them. It’s the next space race. Anyway, Dr.Allen basically built tiny nano computers that manage to link themselves to all the strands of DNA in the human male body. The program, as you remember, was rushed to market. The finer details of the program were still adjusted on a personal level to that of
Dr. Allen. Sometimes when you rush things, you may overlook something.

The program was, of course, to enlarge the penis and it worked on every guy that tried it. But you know how sometimes when you say one thing and it gets misinterpreted another way? Well, computers can do the same thing. Match the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. The word “perfect” was added to the program when describing the condition of the manipulated DNA floating throughout the body. For example: Program question #15: What are the stabilized conditions of the surrounding areas of the growth area? Dr. Allen typed in what he thought would pertain to just the penis. Answer: The conditions would be perfect.
For the longest time the program would be confused by this term and it would just stay in a constant state of cycling over and over looking for its answer. Meanwhile the recipient’s wang would grow,

The answer came in the form of fantasies.

Fantasies come in all shapes and sizes. But there are those that can deal with making ones body the minds imaginative idea of perfect. The modified DNA now were linked, as they say, to one another and they spread the answer from head to toe.
Once this perfect body fantasy was thought about the DNA reacted.
Dr, Allen’s fantasy was, of course, to have a large cock, like most normal male fantasies. But a year and a half later he had the perfect body fantasy pop into his head. All hell was about to break loose.
He started to become dizzy and the room began to spin it seemed to be moving away from him, the next thing he knew he was on the floor in a convulsive fit. The pain was unreal. He thought he was dying. No man could imagine something like this. He blacked out.

Alone on the floor in the corner office at the small shop he had built he awoke, but he thought he was dreaming because when he stumbled half naked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror the sight before him was that of himself, but perfect. He now stood at least a foot taller. He used to be 5’11”. But now he also had the body of a steroid pumping bodybuilder and his cock was even larger, in perfect proportion to his new body. And what a cock it was. A colossal cock. And below that had to be a set of balls a bull would be proud of.

His trance like state quickly vanished when he heard knocking noises coming from his office door. It was Renee his assistant. “What the hell is she doing here so late?” He tried to keep her out by yelling that he would be out in a minute. He hurried out of the bathroom in his office to lock the office door, tripping over his shredded pants. Renee quickly opened the door to find the doctor face down on the floor. She started to laugh, but the laughter soon turned to complete awe when he stood up. The lighting in his dimly lit office cast a shadow on the front of his body, but as he moved closer all of it came into view.

She fell to her knees and it stared her in the eyes. It was if she had blinders on. It was all she could see. The musk was intoxicating. She could not resist. She reached out and grabbed it with both hands. They barely touched thumb to thumb, index finger to index finger, and she brought it to her mouth. She was amazed at the amount of pre-cum that started to flow from his bulbous head. She hungrily stuck out her tongue to taste it. She looked up to his face to show him how much she was enjoying this when on a dime her face turned to the look of terror. She fell to the floor. She looked like a rag doll being tossed around by invisible hands. Dr. Allen quickly grabbed her up and held her tightly to his chest. Blackness came next.

How the hell did all this happen, he thought.
He layed her on the office couch. He stared at her.
He thought at first that she had just fainted, but then it dawned on him that it had to be something wrong with the formula.

The complete formula for Maximizer was not written down, it was all in his head, but now he rushed to his blackboard to do just that. Halfway thru the equation he heard more noises coming from outside. He stopped his writing and looked out the office door. There had to be at least 30 large men breaking in to the place. The last shipment had just left the building 45 minutes ago and the doctor was there to help slip the truck out in secrecy. But now the men were grabbing the half shipment still sitting by the huge tanks of compressed gases. Dr. Allen grabbed the gun in his desk and ran out the door. Running to about half the distance to the men in the dimly lit factory, he stopped with the pistol pointed at the men. He yelled as loud at he could to them to just leave or he would start shooting. Just as he finished his words, a fist hit him from behind. The gun went off, he hit the ground hard. The bullet however hit a tank. The flames completely engulfed the intruders. The doctor got up off the floor to see Renee running towards him. He yelled for her to get out.

But this was not the Renee he had just put on the couch.
This was the Renee that he always thought Renee should look like, the perfect Renee. He had fantasized about doing her before, but knew she was seeing someone else. (Insert your idea of the perfect naked body here). They ran to each others arms. The embrace was quickly interrupted when they heard a voice.

“Renee, Renee is, is that you?”
“Jim, what are you doing here?” she said.
The remaining tanks blew the building to bits.

Route 55 is just a long dark stretch of boring interstate. Nothing but corn for miles and miles, but I call it the best place to have a house. All the privacy I could ask for. I was out in the barn, putting a carb on the rat rod I was working on. When I heard the screeching of rubber and the twisting of metal. I grabbed a flashlight and ran to see what had happened. I saw a huge herd of deer running everywhere and a semi truck rolled over about 50 yards into the corn. I continued running till I got to the truck. The cab was upside down, but I managed to get the door open. The driver was crushed against the steering wheel. Bleeding badly from the mouth, he managed to say something about a doctor and that he if I could just get him out he would tell me the location of his private stash. He took one last gasp of air and then died. I moved to the back of the trailer and opened the doors. Out poured a large section of the contents of the container. I bent down to pick one up off the ground. The flashlight lit up the label on the package. It read, Maximizer.

What can only one man do?
Plenty it seems,
when you got plenty.

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
No worries man, the idea of this thread was to be a sandbox for people to contribute to the story as they like. I didn't anticipate the whole body-changing plotline, but unanticipated plotlines are kinda the point of having an open ended story universe, no?