what is your take on...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
body hair?? most guys have it .would you rather be with a guy with or without?
do you find a guy more attractive when he has none or some??

just curious??

my hair:smile:
http://www.lpsg.org/new-member-introductions/55132-a-couple-more.html

I very much like your first pic there - that looks great.

I like some body hair - I don't go for very hairy men. But I find as I get older I like more hair than I used to. I didn't like chest hair at all when I was a teenager - now I'm crazy about it.

I guess none can look really well (think Ian Thorpe) but generally I like men to leave it natural, with a little trimming round the tackle of course, to make oral a more pleasant experience.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exessive chest hair frightens me, and that goes double for back hair. Beyond that, the furrier the better.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always loved a nice mat of chest hair on a man, along with a natural or trimmed bush. I guess physically my ideal guy would be a brainy, hung, straight bear.:redface: :smile: I don't mind a fuzzy butt, however hairy backs tend to skeeve me out.

Q: Would I toss aside a nice guy who wasn't hairy?
A: HELL NO! I'm not stupid. :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like really hairy guys (shoulder hair, huge mat on chest) but I do prefer guys with their natural amount of hair: like Manly I find the older I get the more I like hair, when I was younger I preferred a really smooth guy. Although a guy who shaves wouldn't put me off entirely I would rather be in bed with a man who has more body hair than I do. I also find something offputting about a man who spends all his time preening and worrying about how smooth he is.