what is your take on...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Gregg_Ghorian, Jul 10, 2007.

1. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I very much like your first pic there - that looks great.

I like some body hair - I don't go for very hairy men. But I find as I get older I like more hair than I used to. I didn't like chest hair at all when I was a teenager - now I'm crazy about it.

I guess none can look really well (think Ian Thorpe) but generally I like men to leave it natural, with a little trimming round the tackle of course, to make oral a more pleasant experience.

3. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Exessive chest hair frightens me, and that goes double for back hair. Beyond that, the furrier the better.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I have always loved a nice mat of chest hair on a man, along with a natural or trimmed bush. I guess physically my ideal guy would be a brainy, hung, straight bear.:redface: :smile: I don't mind a fuzzy butt, however hairy backs tend to skeeve me out.

Q: Would I toss aside a nice guy who wasn't hairy?
    A: HELL NO! I'm not stupid. :tongue:

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't like really hairy guys (shoulder hair, huge mat on chest) but I do prefer guys with their natural amount of hair: like Manly I find the older I get the more I like hair, when I was younger I preferred a really smooth guy. Although a guy who shaves wouldn't put me off entirely I would rather be in bed with a man who has more body hair than I do. I also find something offputting about a man who spends all his time preening and worrying about how smooth he is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice