What kind of girl arouses you?

Smoldering

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jesus. Any and all of these women, trans, whatever. Any one of them could get me hard in a New York Minute. But generally, I think that I have a soft spot (heh) for thick and curvy women. I'm not attracted to plastic tits, although the scenery is nice enough. Natural breasts, perhaps heavy with just a little bit of sag to them, can make me weak in the knees. My first girlfriend was a little like that, back when I was 15 years old. She was maybe about 150 pounds - substantial enough so she wasn't a walking store mannequin, but she was in great shape. Nice, somewhat distracting cleavage and long, fiery, coppery -auburn hair. I often babbled in her presence. She was a wonderful woman (still is, although we've been out of touch most of our lives now) and I was one fortunate geeky high school math kid to have snared her. Kinda like this physique in principle. . .

tumblr_ogpdxqIy9Z1vq1nplo1_1280.jpg

sergio_fer890787

1st Like
Media

I have soft spots for girls that are big all around, whether that come in the form of fat or muscle, or some combination thereof. And in trans ones, I prefer them to be HUNG!

Reactions: Mister2101