What made you laugh today?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is also funny is that people who watched that video also watched Trinny Woodall do a wardrobe detox. I'm going to rack my brains to try to think how those two videos could possibly be related in any way. :confused:

That's YouTube for ya!

Reactions: 950483

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LATE nzt LAFF

'smile'
at a particular politics thread soooooo funny currently haha

and
TALK BACK host
Jack Lugosi

a Dark Truth movie

she - my brother wont betray me

he - cant gaurantee that, goodnight?? ha'

S

superbot

Meryl Streep pontificating at some ludicrous,self congratulating,cringe inducing award ceremony.This is the real world?? I think not!

:D She might be a bit out of place "cruising the westside" and the video is odd to say the least. I can picture my aunts doing karaoke to this and loving it :D. But please, for your own safety, do not dis Shirley. You will offend an entire nation; the Welsh aren't known for their sense of humour.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:D She might be a bit out of place "cruising the westside" and the video is odd to say the least. I can picture my aunts doing karaoke to this and loving it :D. But please, for your own safety, do not dis Shirley. You will offend an entire nation; the Welsh aren't known for their sense of humour.

Not dissing Shirley at all. I love her version of this song.

Reactions: 950483

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ I was curious, then, why you placed this in the "What Made You Laugh Today" thread, rather than in "What Are You Listening To" ?

I love how the video starts out like it is one of her famous opening songs of a few James Bond films.

A/B

Last edited:

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^ I was curious, then, why you placed this in the "What Made You Laugh Today" thread, rather than in "What Are You Listening To" ?

I love how the video starts out like it is one of her famous opening songs of a few James Bond films.

A/B
It made me laugh because it's a Muzak version of the original by P!NK.