What to do? (Need Advice)

LiLJohnny

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, So this is my first post on LPSG after "lurking" around for quite some time. After reading this forum frequently, I see that a lot of you give great advice and that's what I am in need of right now. I've recently been getting "in-touch" with my sexuality, and been exploring it. Suffices to say I haven't done anything with a guy yet, but if/when it came down to it. I wouldn't have a problem.

So here is the dilemma: There's a guy I know(I'm interested in him), not really a friend, but have seen/heard enough about him. I've seem to have found his alter-ego online. With this alter-ego he claims several of things, some which I know are true, and many others which I know are total bull shit. The main one that is bullshit is, his sexuality. Online he claims to be open about his sexuality(Bi-Sexual), that all his friends know they are ok with it, etc..But in real life he is known to be promiscuous with women, and NO ONE knows his dirty little secret.

I would like to talk to him, but I'm only "out" to a few people. I feel as if contacting him via has real identity will blind side him and he will deny everything making me look like the idiot in the whole situation. (I wouldn't bring up the fact that I know EVERYTHING about his internet life, but instead just try to befriend him). Several times I have contemplated on contacting him through the alter-ego aswell and to get to know him via that, but because I know the truth, I feel as if it would make him angry.

I don't want to out him, nor divulge his secret to others, but I would like to get to know him. I know I'm rambling but I'm not sure what to do and the situation seems to complex in my head, It's hard to write it out.

If you need any questions answered just ask.
Just looking on what I should do with the situation.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, thanks for posting first off.

I guess If you don't know him all that well, feel him out first. Mabee get to know him and see if he's willing to play. He will most likely tell you he's straight. If he does make you feel like an idiot - he isn't worth keeping anyway, move on.

You could contact him online and tell him your in the area, and you'd like to meet him for your first time. Usually guys jump at the chance to pop a cherry.
Just use caution though.
Remember the basics - Meet in a well lit populated place, wear protection, and all that. If he's rough off the bat, I'd walk (unless your into that sort of thing)

There's nothing wrong with getting in touch with your sexuality. Humans are sexual creatures, so don't set boundaries on yourself. Your Young - explore and have safe fun.

Where are you located? Hell even some of the guys on here would gladly ablige, im sure.

Last edited:

LiLJohnny

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could contact him online and tell him your in the area, and you'd like to meet him for your first time. Usually guys jump at the chance to pop a cherry.

The problem with that is, With the alter ego, his location is thousands of miles from where he actually lives. In reality, I only live about 10 miles away from him.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is he a sort of person you would normally be friends with, and mix with socially? It's always better to be friends with a person before you get touchy-feely. If you know he's a jerk and a hypocrite in real life, it could be that it's not a good idea to cultivate him as an associate anyway.

Don't let desperation for sexual experience get you into bad company. Be your own lover first and know you are worth love from those who are not liable to use or abuse.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
way too much drama and baggage for a first timer. Is that they guy you really want to remember as having your gay cherry?
real love and sex have very few rules. Their boundaries should ebb and flow like the tides. Some of his immaturity and less than truthfulness, will really try your patience and friendship.
Go find just sex, if you will, but be careful trying to attach love and emotions to it.
It's best the other way. Find a friend - a true friend - and let love turn on the passion fires. It's so honestly rewarding... and then some.

Last edited: