What types of games do you play?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you shut your dirty mouth, whore!

Loll, i had an ex GF play a game with the anime's she watched. It was called... is it a guy or girl....

Statistically speaking i would have done better if i tossed a coin

melisa_lynn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to play hearts and sutff online if thats what your talking about
If anyone plays on yahoo let me know, i could use a spades partner

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
for video games i like tetris, classic and super mario bros, and wii sports.

for online games i like mah-jong, bejeweled, text-twist, and collapse.

for board games like taboo, jenga, pass-out (drinking game), twister, candyland, and connect-four.

for card games i like traditional poker, black jack, kings corner, solitare, go-fish lol, war, kill, speed, and i'm still learning texas hold 'em poker.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Major video game player here.
I prefer the old school 8-bit & 16 bit games myself. Absolutely love 2D fighting games like Street Fighter & King Of Fighters (plus all their sequels & duplicates). Puzzle games are also a specialty such as Tetris and Puyo Puyo (or known in America very briefly as Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine). Don't have as much time to devote to RPGs anymore, but I was an avid fan of Cosmic Fantasy, Zelda (and all its knockoffs), and the Ys series. I generally have an interest in most things quirky & Japanese as well. I was the person who bought the Gamest Magazines not knowing a single word of Japanese but could follow the instructions & tips just on the chronological order of the pictures.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many many video games. One of my favorite series of all time is Mega Man. 1-8, the Xs, Legends (I love legends), Battle Network, and Zero series, love em! I'm also a big Monster Hunter fan. Metal Gear, and just about anything else Hideo Kojima has his hands in. Zelda is classic. I've beaten OoT countless times, and LttP. Pokemon. Ratchet & Clank. FFT. I could go on!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Major video game player here.
I prefer the old school 8-bit & 16 bit games myself. Absolutely love 2D fighting games like Street Fighter & King Of Fighters (plus all their sequels & duplicates). Puzzle games are also a specialty such as Tetris and Puyo Puyo (or known in America very briefly as Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine). Don't have as much time to devote to RPGs anymore, but I was an avid fan of Cosmic Fantasy, Zelda (and all its knockoffs), and the Ys series. I generally have an interest in most things quirky & Japanese as well. I was the person who bought the Gamest Magazines not knowing a single word of Japanese but could follow the instructions & tips just on the chronological order of the pictures.

ohhh yeah, i agree with street fighter!!! i looooooooved that game as kid and i still like playing it whenever i'm at an arcade or there's a super nintendo around. i always wanted to be like chun li in her pink chinese dress and spiked cuffs :biggrin1:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ohhh yeah, i agree with street fighter!!! i looooooooved that game as kid and i still like playing it whenever i'm at an arcade or there's a super nintendo around. i always wanted to be like chun li in her pink chinese dress and spiked cuffs :biggrin1:

You could always cosplay! :tongue:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hahaha :rofl: good suggestion, but i was actually thinking about making my halloween costume next year.

I've often thought about being some video game characters (or anime for that matter) for halloween, but I'm never sure who to pick. Just too many choices! And I want to make it really good looking, not like some lame link with a felt tunic or something.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I've often thought about being some video game characters (or anime for that matter) for halloween, but I'm never sure who to pick. Just too many choices! And I want to make it really good looking, not like some lame link with a felt tunic or something.

i saw some creative costumes at the west hollywood halloween parade last year. there were super mario bros (both mario, luigi, and wario), mega man, guile, boo (the ghost from super mario 3), and princess toadstool... not that i'm suggesting you go as princess lol.

mario and luigi were put together easily with overalls, caps, fake moustaches, and red and green sweaters. maybe you can try that out next halloween?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i saw some creative costumes at the west hollywood halloween parade last year. there were super mario bros (both mario, luigi, and wario), mega man, guile, boo (the ghost from super mario 3), and princess toadstool... not that i'm suggesting you go as princess lol.

mario and luigi were put together easily with overalls, caps, fake moustaches, and red and green sweaters. maybe you can try that out next halloween?

While I love the games, I can't say I'm as huge a fan of the characters. Though I'd pick Luigi over Mario. I'd totally do a Mega Man character though. Someday!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well it's not really...

but personally i don't mind fun threads in here.
i only object to the men's issues threads.