What Would You Do

D

deleted59763

Guest
Went on a trip with friend and the wifes,the wifes had to go back home a day early. I went down to get coffee at the lobby and when i came back in the room there he was with a huge hard on shaking it side to side at me.
I turned around and came back later,and on the plane back all he said was ,i dont know why I did that,havent spoke of it sense.
What would you have done?
 
Funny thing his dick was about 8.5 long by 6 but at the base it looked to only be 5 inch girth if that,like he wore a cock ring one to many times
 
  • Like
Reactions: D_odif
I think that we first need to know if the OP has a bi side to him. Then we need to know if the OP is interested in cheating on his wife. Assuming that the Op is straight, I think he did the right thing and bee-line it out of there.

O think it is obvious the friend has a bi/gay side to him and is attracted to the OP. Wanted something to happen after the wives had left and perhaps he as successfully pulled this off in the past with other friends.

What Would I do?.... leave it alone. Pretend it never happened and move on with life as normal. DO NOT say anything to your wife. If he wants to talk about it, I would give him the platform and listen as a friend. Case closed!!
 
If this really happened, I would have wanted to drop to my knees and suck the damn thing, but in the real world I live in, if he were a friend, certainly a close one, I would have told him to put the little fella back, and does he want to talk about it? It sounds like a perfect opportunity to destroy both a friendship and a couple of marriages to boot. Don't go there, don't inform the wives. I would consider telling my wife what happened AFTER those two got divorced, and leave it at that.
 
Would never tell wife about it, and friendship sense then hasn't been the same. To me it was like the first set of boobs I ever seen,kinda sticks in your mind weather you want it to or not. And i am sure i did right by leaving the room,harder going back in and faceing him, no big deal to him it seemed
 
The way it happen was went to get coffee, unlocked hotel door,there he stood, just birthday suit on hands in air shaking his cock,picture that!
 
Do you have a bi side? Are you bringing this up now cause you are bothered by not going for it? I think your relationship isn't the same because he is embarrassed and he regrets you didn't take the bait. You evidently stood there long enough to get such accurate dimensions of his cock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: D_odif
I would have laughed and just said "what's up with that". You may have just interrupted a good wank session and he didn't know what else to do, or maybe he just felt like showing off a bit or have a nude, male bonding session. Could have been lots of non sexual reasons. No need to automatically think he wanted you to drop to your knees and suck him dry. Don't over think it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NCbear and ohiorod
there he was with a huge hard on shaking it side to side at me.
I turned around and came back later
his dick was about 8.5 long by 6 but at the base it looked to only be 5 inch girth
If you got all that from that one shocked glimpse, you should do estimations in the measured porn stars thread.
 
There are far too many unknowns to really give anything more than the standard advice to leave this at the hotel room. Regarding whether you should have behaved differently,

- Are you bisexual? Bi-curious? In any way attracted to men and/or their dicks?

- Is your friend any of the above?

- Do you have an open marriage, a hall pass for mm sex, etc.? Given your wording in this thread, it isn't even certain to whose wife you referred. You never wrote, "My wife", so she could be his wife. Unclear, but either way some would be cheated on unless there is already some agreement in place.

- Was your friend intoxicated or under the influence at that time? Guys do strange shit and even stranger when the Truth Serum comes out....
 
  • Like
Reactions: MisterB and Matt_x
No I'm not bi and really didn't think he was,but now I have my doubts of him.
To clarify my wife and his wife took an earlier flight home they had other obligations, it happened in the morning after waking up,he was still in bed ,separate beds,while I went and got coffee.
As far as his size from one glance, I know my size and girth and thats how I figured what his was...
Thing is it was a total shock
 
  • Like
Reactions: donnieo
No I'm not bi and really didn't think he was,but now I have my doubts of him.
To clarify my wife and his wife took an earlier flight home they had other obligations, it happened in the morning after waking up,he was still in bed ,separate beds,while I went and got coffee.
As far as his size from one glance, I know my size and girth and thats how I figured what his was...
Thing is it was a total shock
Then just let it be. No big deal anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: aldawg