whats considered big soft?

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always hear that and erect cock is usyally considered big at 7x5.5 and up! My question is, what size is a cock considered big while soft?:confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always hear that and erect cock is usyally considered big at 7x5.5 and up! My question is, what size is a cock considered big while soft?:confused:

That's a question only a man can answer because only men care about soft size. All women with experience and a functioning brain know that soft size has nothing to do with hard size. :cool:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what are you talking about?... lol
and like someone above me said, soft has nothin to do with hard.. ive seen my friend in the gym showers with a very big soft dick, at least 6 6 1/2 inches and thick... but ive seen him gettin head in the same room as me and it aint much bigger hard

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my dick is soft 12 x 9 ''
peter
p.478@hotmail.com

fat chance in hell to see a pic of his cock. though I wish it was mandatory to post pics here that they post with a placard of their name while holding it so at least it will give them creditability.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess if what njqt446 is true, I would estimate a 6 in. soft would be considered big.

I mentioned that because I have been fortunate enough to have had a few boyfriends who were 8x6 erect. However, when soft they were lucky to be 3.5 inches.

I guess if you are in to showing off in locker rooms it matters. Since a good portion of the male population hasn't set foot in a locker room since high school, I have to think vanity has more to do with it. :biggrin1:

If you are bigger soft, than the guy standing next to you is when hard I guess thats a good thing.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just amazes me that at 4.5-5 x 5" soft that im thicker soft than many guys are hard. And girls don't really care about flaccid size unless its something crazy that makes then gasp.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny. After reading all the posts, I realized that I get more intrigued by large soft size than large hard size. To me, anything over 4" soft would be above average. Anything over 5" soft would be big. I knew a guy many years ago who used to brag that his dick was 6" limp, and he used to get many girls into bed with him that way. One of his girls confided in me that when he gets hard, it doesn't get noticeably larger; it just gets hard. There are growers and showers.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
All women with experience and a functioning brain know that soft size has nothing to do with hard size. :cool:

I know what you mean but that isn't quite true.

If you encounter a man with a very large (7 inch plus?) soft penis, you can know for sure that his erection is not going to be small.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
remembered once in my life I saw a gigantic soft penis swang go and forth on such a good damn hot body of over 6ft tall guy, it looks around 7+ with thick of mine (6.2) or beyond.

it pointed down to the earth so I thought it would be soft.

sorry, don't look at his face. brrrr...